Something Tight

“I swear this fit last week.”

Currently Takumi was trying to squeeze into a hoodie he wore fairly often, the entire display actively driving Leo crazy. Not only had it been hard for Takumi to get his arms to fit into the thing, but now it continued to roll up his soft belly, pulling his shirt up with it and exposing the tum in all its plush glory.

“C’mon, can you help me out over here?” Takumi asked, pulling at the hoodie again, “I don’t have anything else to wear, and if this goes I’m going to be out another fifty bucks getting another.”

“Why on earth does your clothing cost so much?” Leo asked, finally crossing the room to pull at the sweatshirt.

“It’s the brand, okay? It’s like the softest thing I own,” Takumi muttered, a bit flustered as Leo pulled his hoodie down, trying in vain to get it to cover his stomach. For Takumi, the idea of getting this big hadn’t crossed his mind. Sure he enjoyed stuffing his face and college hadn’t been great on his waistline, but outgrowing a hoodie that had been over-sized when he got it? Granted it was just a large, and there were so many sizes up from this, but the fact this was happening so soon...

“Are you getting off to this?” Leo asked, snapping Takumi out of his thoughts. After sputtering for a moment and yanking at the shirt beneath the hoodie Takumi spoke, face red with embarrassment.

“N-no- of course not! It’s not- I'm not fantasizing about this!” Takumi all but shouted, wriggling out of the sweatshirt. The motion simply caused his undershirt to ride up again, almost exposing him to his chest, but Leo quickly pulled it down, not ready to himself be as flustered as Takumi was.

“I thought you were into being fat,” Leo asked, more teasing than anything.

“Y-yeah, I mean... I’m into my food,” Takumi shrugged, holding the sweatshirt in his hands, “I guess I’m... a fan of this too. Not having to spend fifty fuckin’ bucks on a new hoodie, just the, uh... idea of it all.”

“So... you were getting off to that-”

“No!”