Soda Challenge

Wyatt got off his bus and went straight to his house. Normally he would go hang out with on of his friends, but he was asked by his "imaginary friend" Tony.
"Tony I'm here" yelled Wyatt when he walked into the house. "Ok I'll meet you in the basement" he yelled to his friend. Wyatt ran up to his room and put his school stuff on his bed. His parents were working and his older sister was out doing something. Wyatt went down into the basement and was shocked.
"Damn, that's a lot of soda" he exclaimed. There is silence.
"You want to see which one of us can drink the most....ok" says Wyatt. He pulls up a chair to the machine. One tube floats into his mouth, on the other side of the machine, the other tube is disconnected so all the soda was sent to wyatt. After awhile, nothing happened, until Wyatt began to feel bloated. His stomach was going out over the hem of his white pants, and it looked a little rounder. Every drink made his belly swell larger. Within a few minutes it filled his lap, this caused the button of his pants to burst off. Wyatt began to rub his taut belly. To his surprise it was firm yet soft and squishy at the same time. Wyatt jumped when he felt his tummy get poked. It must be Tony he thought. Another minute passes, and wyatts belly is double the size of a beach ball. He felt the tube get pulled out of his mouth.
"n-no-no more, I'm gonna burst" stuttered Wyatt. " Hey, don't you even think about-Mmmf!" he started to say but got cut off as Tony stuffed the nozzle in his mouth. He tried pulling it away but Tony was surprisenly strong. Wyatt felt a sudden rush of soda flood into his mouth, causing his cheeks to bloat up a little before it rushed down his throat. It was almost to fast for him to swallow. Steadily growning belly was weighing him down. Looking down he could see it growing larger and larger.

Wyatt felt a hand begin to rub his belly, than something entered his now shallow belly button, this caused him to squirm. Wyatt's belly sloshed bigger. Wyatt wrapped his arm's around his now massive belly in a very feutil attempt to somehow stop the growth. But it did nothing. Suddenly he felt his belly hit the floor. The massive orb of flesh rested against the cement floor, jiggling around with each movement Wyatt made.

"Mmmph! Mmmm..." was all Wyatt could get out.

Wyatt than was shoved. Despite the huge weight in his front, Wyatt's arm's windmilled a little as he fell backward onto the floor with a heavy thud, his belly sloshing around as he did. His stomach took up most of his view, unable to see anything past it. His boy boobs where steadily growing as well, nearly bursting out of his top at this point. Now that Tony had let him go so he reached up with both hand's in an attempt to pull the nozzle out. His hands wrapped around the hose of the nozzle, but he couldn't pull it out from this angle. Wyatt felt two hands begin to rub his belly. The blonde blushed a little as the spirit rubbed, squeezed, tickled and flicked his massive belly and now outtie belly button. Apparently Tony had had enough and began to leave the basement

"Mmmph!" he cried, shaking his head a little.

The spirit patted Wyatt on the stomach one last time before he left. In the distance he heard the door to the basement close, and the faint sound of the lock locking. Wyatt turned his attention back to his ever growing belly. Tony had left him there, alone. And he was still swelling bigger. And bigger. And bigger.