Trick or Titan

"You can't make me and you know it," he told her firmly as he was dragged through the costume store again.

"You know that I can make you do anything. If you want any Halloween candy this year you have to come with me to party." (name) was in the middle of convincing her boyfriend to go to their friend's annual Halloween party. Eren was fine with parties, but he hated finding a costume. It was getting harder and harder to find one every year.

Eren has always been a big guy, but college killed his waist and he's progressively been getting fatter and fatter. His girlfriend wasn't helping him keep his pants size down at all either. She was always making him study snacks or spending the little extra money that she had from her job on treats for him.

Since they started dating, he had gained 25 pounds. It was spread evenly on him, but he was still really self conscious.So the idea of wearing a tight-fitting costume to a party was not one he was into. He was fine with (name) ogling his curves but not so much the rest of their friends.

"Do we really have to do this, (name)?" He asked, annoyed

"Yes. We can't show up not in costume," she replied, taking his hand. "What are you so worried about. We will totally find something in your size and then I'll just dress to match you.”

They found the plus sized section. There wasn't a whole lot to choose from.

"These are mostly for women," Eren grumbled.

“What? You don't want to go as the Little Mermaid?" (name) teased before kissing him. "Don't look so down.”

"Come on. Screw this. I'll make you a costume! Who do you wanna be?"

"A thin guy," Eren murmured under his breath. "I don't want to dress up at all."

"Don't be like that," (name) begged him.

"Seriously, (name)! I hate myself! How can you stand to be with me?!"

"Eren," she hissed. (name) took his hand and dragged him out of the store and straight to the car. She pushed him into the back seat and crawled into his lap. "Hey," she said, grabbing his chubby face. "What the hell are you talking about? Is it because of your body? You shouldn't hate it, Eren. It's so sexy.”

"How can you say that (name)? You shouldn't want to be with a fat ass like me!!" He said, almost crying

"Eren stop this," she begged him. One of her hands wandered to his cheek while the other found its way up his shirt and was rubbing his soft belly. "I love your body."

"You know I like you being nice and chubby! You're so soft and cuddly and handsome! Nothing makes me happier than to snuggle up to your soft, warm tummy late at night." She said, nuzzling him. He sniffled and looked away. "I don't understand you sometimes.”

"What's not to understand? I love how thick and chunky you are. It's part of you and I love every bit of you!" She said, kissing him gently

"At this point I wouldn't mind if there was more of you to love either," she added as she grabbed his belly. "So don't worry about what you like in a costume. I'll always find you sexier than any other man.”

"What did you have in mind?" He asked

"Would you let me go a little crazy with body painting?" she asked him with hopeful eyes.

"Wait, and be bare?!" He asked

"You can wear pants, or a cute tight body suit.” He cringed at the thought of his fat body being completely exposed, but agreed to pants….

"Yay!" she cheered, moving off of him so that they could get back in the front of the car. "Now I just have to come up with a great idea!"

A few weeks later, the party came.(name) spent hours painting his body into a beautiful creature she had never seen before.

"What do you call this thing?" He said, looking at himself in the mirror."I don't know," she murmured "It's not quite a demon but man you look like a god tonight.”

He looked at himself. It was kind of a disturbing creature. (Name) made herself a creature similar to his as well."You know what we should call ourselves?" (name) asked him as she stopped him from scratching his belly and ruining her paint job. "We could call ourselves Titans.”

He chuckled. "Sure. I'm certainly of titanic proportions." He said, gesturing towards his fat belly. Actually with (name)'s skills of painting, she actually managed to make him look almost 40 pounds slimmer.

"You look great tonight," she told him, taking his hand. "If there's a contest, we're totally gonna win.” In which they did. No one even commented on Eren's weight. Not even Jean, who hated him. Even though he was a shirtless chubster that night, his costume was undeniably gorgeous. The couple won hands down. Eren actually felt good about the way he looked for once.

After the party, Eren got a little tipsy and with his new confidence, was feeling really frisky. (Name) drove home sober and upon entering their apartment, he tackled her with kisses.

"You're such a goof," she murmured against his lips. "What are you even doing?"

"Thanking you," he replied with a smirk. "You made me feel good tonight.”

"And I wanna make you feel good tonight!" He said, lifting her up his thick yet muscular arms. He brought her to the bed and laid her down gently before climbing over her body. "Sorry to ruin your paint job, (name).”

She giggled. "That's ok. We'll have pictures!" She said before they completely stripped and made passionate love.

Eren's belly was a little more bloated than usual the next day since he had given himself a tummy ache from all the candy he had eaten at the party. (name) was happy to give him tender belly rubs throughout the morning. He was finally confident with his body and size.So when (name) offered to help him scrub off the rest of his body paint in the shower, he ignored his tight stomach and nearly raced her to the bathroom.
He loved bathing with (name) and loved it when she lifted up his fat folds for this. He always had weird turn ons with his size.

"Make sure you get paint out of all the creases," he teased himself more than (name). "Let me help wash you off too!” She giggled and lifted up his fat belly, teasing him and further turning him on. He pulled her close and grabbed her ass. "I'm so happy that you're all mine!" He said, swaying her to him under the warm water.

"I'm glad you had a good time," she told him as she moved over him. (name) placed her hands on her man's hips and leaned down to give him a kiss. "I love to see you smile.” She squeezed his love handles and they, yet again, began to make love.