A very big little brother

Jacob rubbed his hands over his slightly jiggly belly. He’d always been a little chubby, but his body now showed the aftermath of a large lunch while wearing his new favorite sweatpants. He’d gained a good 20 or 25 pounds, but somehow it was less than he’d expected. His brother had seemed to balloon far faster when he wore the magic clothes. Jacob had probably passed 200 pounds, but he felt oddly small. Maybe it was his newfound desire for growth, or maybe it was the two whales in the other room. 200 pounds didn’t seem like very much when the guys in the living room weighed about 1300 pounds combined.

Jacob was surprised to find that he wasn’t desperate to stuff himself even more or to just lay around in his sweats. In fact, he wanted to change clothes and go out and experience life in his new size. Sure, he wasn’t much bigger, but his gut, ass, and hips were all more prominent than they’d been before. When Jacob was changing, he thought about wearing the white tank top as an undershirt, but he wasn’t even compelled to do that. It was as if the clothes didn’t even need to tempt him. He was already caught in their snare, and he’d be back in the sweats stuffing himself soon enough.

Jacob was excited to discover that even though his clothes had changed to fit his larger form, his shirt still clung tightly to his belly. When Jacob had been the larger brother, he’d hated being chubby, but now he relished his size. He left his room proudly wearing a shirt that didn’t really button up that well over the roundest part of his gut. On his way out he rubbed his brother’s huge gut affectionately. “Don’t worry, I’ll be back in time to help with dinner,” he said.

Terry grinned at his little brother. “Have fun, little guy.” Jacob wasn’t quite sure whether his brother used that term affectionately or as a jibe. Sure, Jacob could do things much more easily at his size, but Terry was the king of the house and his little brother was at his beck and call.

Jacob drove himself to the mall, but once he got there he realized that he didn’t really want to just hang out by himself. Luckily, he got a text the moment he stepped out of the car. His friend Diego from college was bored and looking for someone to hang out with. At first Jacob was perplexed. He and Diego didn’t really hang out much except with mutual friends, and he didn’t even remember trading phone numbers. Then again, he did remember being excited to find someone else at college who happened to be from the same town. As he texted Diego to say that they should meet up at the mall, he realized a possibility he hadn’t thought of. The magic clothes seemed to change reality in ways large and small. Maybe somehow Jacob’s 20 extra pounds had affected his life at college. Regardless, Jacob was eager for the chance to show off a bit in front of a friend.

Before long, Jacob and Diego was wandering the mall and chatting. A few times the altered reality tripped Jacob up when Diego referenced memories the Jacob didn’t share, but for the most part Jacob enjoyed spending time with his friend. He wondered why he’d never taken the time to get to know Diego better in his old reality. Jacob was enjoying more than just Diego’s personality though. Diego was a little shorter than Jacob and very slim. Jacob probably had 70 or 80 pounds on his smaller friend, and he absolutely loved it. He found himself sticking out his gut in an effort to show Diego just how much bigger he was. Jacob started wishing he’d worn the sweats to the mall so he could grow even larger in front of his friend.

After an hour or so, Diego asked if Jacob was getting hungry. “A guy like you needs to keep the tank full, right gordito?”

Jacob grinned at the nickname. He put an arm around Diego’s shoulder and pulled the smaller guy into his slightly doughy side. “You know me, I can never get enough food.”

That seemed to be exactly the response Diego was looking for. Diego pulled Jacob into the food court, and before long he was ordering a full meal from a fast food place. “That should be enough for a snack, right?”