Matt and Theo

Matt and Theo were the only two guys still in the locker room that day. Both 18, the two boys were totally different physically: Theo was on the taller side of guys of his age, being already at 6 feet and probably with some growth still to come. He was also a rather bulky body type. Not too fat, not too muscular, but a mix of both. Because of that he was generally referred as a "big guy" in the school, with many admirers from both sexes.
Matt instead, was the total opposite: barely reaching 5 foot 3, and skinny as a shrimp, he was the smallest guy in the school for sure.
They were usually the last one to leave the school after the lessions ended. Despite being physically opposites, they were great friends. They enjoyed spendind as much time as possible with each other, that's why they extended the very last school hour quite a bit.
They talked about everything, sharing a great passion in old cartoons filled with gags, especially scenes where a character would somehow get inflated like an huge balloon. That day, while dressing, they were chatting about their plans for the future. Theo had just revealed he'd love to became taller and bigger. Putting on muscle mass.
"Dude, you're already tall and quite big" said Matt smiling. "What do you want to became, a whale?"
"Being big has always been something I've been fascinated by. That explains why I enjoy inflation gags so much!" explained Theo. "My dad is tall and strong, and I'd love to became like him or, even outgrowing him!" said Theo while flexing in the mirror.
Matt didn't answer. He was putting on his tracksuit pants and his black, labeled hoodie. Theo noticed something was wrong.
"What's wrong mate? Did I say something wrong?" asked Theo watching his friend.
"No, don't worry, it's nothing"
"come on! You can tell anything to me you know!" said Theo putting an hand on his friends small shoulder.
Matt looked at him, and blushed a bit. Theo was like a mountain to him. How it's possible that he never noticed?
"Theo, you're the very first person I say this to, but... your dream for the future, is also mine. I'd love to grow big some day"
Theo opened his eyes wide. He didn't though Matt would have had such a dream.
"But look at us..." said Matt pointing at the mirror: "You are already a pretty big guy... I'm insanely small... I think I can grow some inches in the future, but I'll never be a big man"
Theo was sad to hear such words coming from his friend, but inside him he knew he was right. He tried his best to confortate his friend:
"Dude, you never know... And even if you stay small, what's the matter?"
"What's the matter Theo? The matter is that SIZE MATTERS! You know I'm saying the true! Look at how many girls and guys loves and admires you. Small and short guys don't get anything in life..." said Matt in a vent of anger.
Those words made Theo sad. It was heartbreaking watching is best friend so sad. And the worst part of it was that he was right. He could not imagine somebody like Matt getting an huge growth spurt up to 2 meters or something like that.
Theo started to think thoroughly.
"There must be something I can do for him... but what?" scratching his chin and looking around Theo felt like he was close to way to help his friend somehow. His sight then stopped on his friend. He was so short and skinny. His clothes, despite being extra small sizes, were still somehow baggy on him, with only some spiky bones poking underneath them. His hoodie looked like it was just hanging on a coat hanger. The folds were so deep it was hard to read the large writing on the chest. It was a popular sporty brand among teenagers, "Air Force".
And then it hit him. Theo eyes went wide again and is mouth was open. Matt looked at him like he just saw a ghost.
"Something's wrong Theo?" he asked, while Theo's open mouth was slowing become a big, enthusiast smile.
"Come with me!" shouted Theo, grabbing one of Matt's arms and dragging him across the school.
"Wait! Wait! Wait! What are you doing?! What are we doing here?!" asked Matt, as the two guys reached the closet.
"Just give me a few seconds and you'll see!" said Theo closing the door and venturing on a giant messy pile of various items.
The "closet" was a pretty big room actually. It was an unused classroom the school used to store various items. From cleaning devices to sport equipment and such. Theo was actually looking among the bunch of the latter.
"What are you looking for exactly?" asked Matt, confused while scratching his head.
"I remember it was here... I think somewhere between this and... THERE IT IS!" shouted Theo in excitement.
Matt was already kinda confused, but soon he would've been a lot more as he saw his friend coming back with... a bike pump.
"You were all excited for a bike pump?" Matt asked.
Theo was removing some dust from it, and gave a few pumps with the hose pointed at his face. As big bursts of fresh air came out, he smiled.
"Matt, this is gonna be the day you become a big man!" said Theo smiling at his friend.
"... what?"
"Don't worry! We saw this maaaany times! Just a few quick pumps and you'll be all new!" explained Theo.
Matt didn't really know what to say other than laughing. "Dude, you've definitely watched too many cartoons, let's go home now..."
"And so you did! Who better than us know how this works?" asked Theo.
"Theo, it's fictional, it can't be real, come on"
"Do you have any proof of that?"
"... what do you mean?" asked Matt raising an eyebrow.
"Do you exactly know what happens if somebody gets some air pumped in the mouth?" asked Theo.
Matt didn't know what to say. He never thought of this.
Theo got closer and put an arm around his friend's shoulders, getting almost cheek to cheek with him: "I mean, I don't really know what would happen too" said Theo, "maybe you'll just spit the hose because of the pressure and that's it. But at least we should try, shouldn't we?! For the sake of all the cartoon gags we watched!" said Theo, comically pointing his finger up and closing his eyes.
Matt smiled at that. "Ahahah, ok dude whatever! What should I do?"
Theo moved in front of his friend with a big smile on his face. He then unwrapped the hose to all his lenght. He crouched a bit, to line up with his friends head, holding the hose.
"Just open your mouth wide, and say AAAAAAAAAAA"
"... you are really in for cartoon gags today, aren't you?" said Matt with a funny smile. As Theo laughed at that, Matt did as he friend asked. Theo carefully placed the tip of the hose on Matt's tongue. The short boy closed in mouth afterwards, chewing on the rubber hose for a moment, before holding it firmly in place with the help of his tongue.
Theo moved to the pump. It was quite a weird moment for both. They definitely looked like the beginning of one of their beloved cartoon gags.
Theo rubbed his hands together and took a deep breath before putting them on the pump handle. "Ok, here it comes!"
And then he pushed the piston all the way down.
An huge amount of air immediately reached Matt's mouth, and blowed it up to his maximum capacity. They both stared at each other with eyebrows all the way up, waiting for something they didn't even know.
Matt's cheeks were at the usual "blowfish" size, nothing special really. Then Theo gave another slow, full pump.
This time Matt's cheeks bloated up quite some more... something Theo really never saw. Matt looked like an hamster. Theo made a shy, worried smile, looking at his friend. Maybe that's what was going to happen. His cheeks would've been the only thing to expand. He would've became a giant headed dude, and that would've not be so nice. Theo, with a disappointed face, walked up to his friend to remove the hose. "Well.. we tried"
He was stopped by Matt's hands. Looking at his friend, Theo saw him pointing the pump. Matt wanted Theo to keep pumping?
"A..are you sure Matt? I.. I don't think.."
Matt moved his head up and down. Theo was confused, but went back to the pump. He looked at his friend for a second and then he gave him another big pump.
And then he saw it. Matt's cheeks blew bigger this time, almost to a comedy/cartoon size, but that was for an istant. They then shrunk to a still bigger than normal, yet not that much size. Theo eyes and mouth went wide open. He had understood where all that extra air went: just down his friend's throat!
Theo started pumping at a set rate of about 1-2 pumps per seconds. Matt's cheeks kept bulging over and over, and it took not much time before both guys could se something happen.
Matt's flat belly was starting to poke underneath his hoodie. It was moving forward slowly. But it wasn't stopping. Matt quickly placed an hand on his belly. It was like a balloon inflating. Soon his skinny fingers started to sink into the hoodie confined flesh. His belly had the size of a classic party balloon. Matt started to push it with his index finger, making it sink into the expanding abdomen. Theo would've loved to touch it too, it looked so soft... But he had to stay focused on the pump, not slowing down or losing the rhythm. Matt's hoodie started to get poked from the inside even from his sides. They were getting wider, to accomodate the growing belly. with both things growing, even if slowly, it took not much time before Matt looked like he had a watermelon hidden under his hoodie. The hoodie itself was pefectly fitting now on the stomach, definitely stretching it a bit though. Matt couldn't stop touching his large belly and sides with both hands, when both him and Theo noticed the swelling in that part slowed down considerably. As Matt was progressively losing sights of legs, Theo was not, and on his face was painted the most amazed face one can have. Because of the air starting to look for more space, other parts of Matt had begun swelling. His legs were slowly filling his once baggy pants, and is previously almost non existent butt was rounding up. Even if nobody could notice at that moment, the air was starting to travel down to his feet too. Matt stopped his playtime with is belly as his chest rose up with his shoulders. All those pointy bones were sinking down in the expanding flesh, leaving only softness all over the place. Matt looked with curiosity, delight and excitement as his skinny arms took a better, more masculine shape. He could see the air travel in them and puffing them up, from the shoulder to the hands. As the air reached those, Matt just placed them in front of his face just at the right time to see them inflating slowly, from the palms to the tip of his fingers.
Theo was amazed at the sight and could not say anything. His brain was overfilled with emotions and thrills given by watching his best friend inflating. He could only pump. Pump and never stop.
Matt was now chubby all over, and his hoodie and gym pants were now skin tight all over. The writing "Air Force" was now clear and was getting slowly larger, as Matt's chest was pushing it foward. At this point some stretching sounds joined the amazing hissing sound orchestra. Matt's skin was indoubtly facing something it never experienced, and just like a balloon at its first trial, it had to work a bit. Those funny, rubbery yet beautiful sounds made the whole thing look like a real cartoon gag in front of the boys' eyes. Both were so mesmerized by what was happening that a loud cracking sound almost scared them. Matt looked around to see what happened, too bad his now beachball sized belly denied it. In fact, Matt's shoes just popped open, not being as stretchy as his clothes.
Two large, ballooned feet were getting freed from the rubbery materials his sneakers were made of, destroying every part that was unlucky enough to still contain a part of them with no mercy. As no pressure was applied on the toes anymore, air quickly rushed to them inflating one after another, with a loud POP sound for each finger.
As Matt had no way to see what was going on down there, Theo had to talk for the first time in minutes.
"I guess your shoes are gone Matt" he said with a shy and embarassed tone.
As the pumping continued, Matt was looking very fat. Like a sumo teenager boy or something. No part of him was skinny anymore, and wasn't stopping growing either. Hissing, stretching and cracking sounds from the final remains of his shoes were filling the room as the once small guy was about the experience another amazing change. As the air was done with filling his whole body, it had to find more room somehow. It already went wide, the only way that remained was up. Matt startet to slowly grow taller.
It took about roughly 30 pumps to reach 5 foot 8 and with is overall inflation, he already looked massive.
Theo was seriosly close to the point of drooling looking at his friend. A belly big as a gym ball pulsing with each pump, with round, soft shoulders and arms that looked taken directly from the michelin man. Large, round hands with puffy fingers, were poking his chest, now sporting a set of moobs that most girls would've envy, with the "Air Force" logo more prominent than ever, creating more rubbery and stretching sounds in the process. Theo tilted his body to the right to see behind. He was shocked. An huge ass was attached to the thick legs. Probably already the largest he'd ever seen and still inflating. Big as an overinflated airbag.
When he got back in place, the height boost was a lot more noticeable than before. Matt was probably about to go over 6 feet at that point. He was definitely starting to looking intimidating. He was looking better than ever.
Theo kept pumping and pumping at a steady rate, applying much care to each pump, pulling the piston all the way up not to waste anything. He wasn't feeling tired at all: watching the effect of his job was so satysfying he couldn't feel tired. Those stretchy, rubbery sounds were starting to get louder as Matt was growing so much, Theo then with a grin decided to have some fun chat with his blimpy friend.
"Those clothes are stretchy, arent they? I think they're meant for teenagers, growing boys, who often go through a growth spurt. But I'd never imagined they were ready for this!"
Matt blushed. He wanted to laugh but nothing was more important than keeping that hose inside his mouth now.
"Mhhh I think Air Force has something to do with that... maybe they're clothes for blimps like you!"
Just as Theo finished the sentence, Matt's chest got quite a boost. The "Air Force" logo was insanely stretched.
"I can't say the same thing for your shoes mate... And with such feet, I don't think we'll find new shoes for you soon!"
Even if he could not see them, Matt felt his feet were huge. He moved is toes a bit causing some rubbery sounds in the process.
"I was thinking, can I use you as a raft this summer? That belly looks so comfy, just a few more pumps and there will be space fore a tent!"
Matt wanted to laugh so bad at this one. He closed his jaws as much as he could, to prevent the hose to escape his mouth.
"On a side note... I mean, BACKSIDE note, you probably can't see it, but we could make some money using that ass of yours as a bouncy plaything for kids! Let's just put a cork in it though: I can't imagine how strong that thing can fart!"
Matt's ass was now massive. Probably two overinflated gym balls. So much air was driven to it, probably Matt's body identified it as an high capacity zone.
Matt face was so red, probably for the physical strain the the pumps were applying to his cheeks, but definitely more for all the laughs he had to hold!
Both guys were having mad fun, and after this cartoonish bunch of jokes Matt had almost reached 2 meters in height. His body had lost any human proportion at this point. His belly, large as a weather balloon, was dominating the view, surrounded by a pair of moobs hardly any bra would've been able to hold. His thighs and arms, large and also elongated, with inflated, puffy hands and feet. His ass, a thing of beauty. Both asscheeks rubbing together as they inflate, causing loud rubbery sounds.
Theo never saw something more beautiful. A formely minuscule guy was now the biggest dude he's ever seen. Matt was on seventh heaven. The feeling of getting pumped up by his best friend, and inflating into an huge ballooned guy was probably the best thing he could ever experience. He thought many times, while watching cartoons, how does those characters that get inflated feel. Now, he finally knows. And there's no word to describe that feeling.
Matt expression turned worried suddently. Theo noticed it immediately:
"What's wrong Matt?"
Matt couldn't talk, but Theo clearly saw the problem: his limbs were starting to get stiff. As Matt kept inflating, his arms were slowly moving upwards. Both guys knew that position from all the inflation shows they saw. It happens when a limb gets overinflated and the pressure is too much to bend it. Soon, even Matt's legs followed. They separated each other a bit forming a sort of A in their gap. Even Matt's hands had a reaction: they went spread open, he could no longer bend his fingers.
"We should probably stop there..." Theo said knowing they probably went way over.
A sad expression was forming on Matt's blown up face as he saw his now shorter friend moving close to him, to remove the hose from his mouth. But Theo stopped. He saw something. With a lightened smile of his, he went back to the pump. And went back to it at full force.
As he resumed pumping, Matt was experiencing some serious height boost, getting is view far from the floor faster than before. But then he started to move forward. His body was somehow rotating. Then it hit him. With a face so excited it can not be described, he looked at his friend.
Theo, smiling said: "ready for take off, Matt!"
Matt was flying. His body was now off the ground and moving up. The gravity shift was causing his body to rotate forward. Now he was a real balloon.
Theo was watching in awe, a gian human blimp growing and floating higher and higher. So many cartoon scenes were running through his mind. No one was as beautiful as this one, not even close. And to think that he was the one pumping that beautiful blimp made him so proud.
"Don't worry Matt, I'm taking care of you!" said Theo watching upwards, where his pachyderm sized friend was floating.
The hose of the pump run out of slack, and that caused Matt to bounce a bit in the air. Theo was still pumping with much care, as now Matt was feeling like a real cartoon hero!
His fingers started to POP like his toes did, becaming huge, sausage like balloons. Matt felt something funny in his ears as both started to flap frantically. With another loud POP both became an inflated version of themselves. This, in pair with Matt's overblown cheeks, gave him quite the funny look!
Stretching and rubbery sounds were now loud than ever as Matt was no smaller than a big parade blimp. His giant ass touching the ceiling and bouncing up and down from it, arms and legs so big they could contain two or three adults. His belly was a giant globe that was pulsing with each pump. The "Air Force" logo was so stretched it actually lost some colour to it, but was still dominating the view. It was like Matt was a sponsored parade blimp. He loved the feeling. He actually imagined himself on a parade with all the crowd watching in awe. What a life that would be!
Theo was having the time of his life down there but he knew fun would've been over soon. Besides being tired of pumping, the pump handle felt harder and harder to push pump after pump. Matt was probably close to his limit. No surprise here, hardly both guys saw something that big that wasn't a house. Stretchy and rubbery sounds were so loud they became annoying. Matt body was fighting to contain all that air, and the air was still coming in big chunks. His face was very red, and this time he knew it wasn't for the laughs.
Both guys watched each other at the same time, smiling, knowing it was enough. Theo sent a large, final pump to his friend. Matt received it like an "air glutton". His gargantuan belly pulsed once more.
Both friends looked at each other for some seconds. Theo was scrutinizing his friend from below, he was massive, so big, inflated to a point he never seen in cartoons. Matt watch his formerly big friend now small, like an insect compared to him. He felt so good... being big, large, powerful.
"Time to tie you down, big man"
Theo pulled the hose downwards moving that giant blimp to him. Matt was almost filling the whole classroom, it was insane.
As Matt was back to the ground, Theo had to find a way to make him stay there. Putting a weight on the hose he looked for some ropes and tyed his friends down. He almost run out of ropes, because of how large Matt's limbs were.
Theo managed to flip the blimp face up. That beautiful mountain of a belly couldn't face the floor! Matt was huge, but light as a feather, so it was really easy for Theo to manage him.
After all the hard work, Theo climbed on his friend. He went on the giant, soft belly and slid down to the weather balloon sized moobs. He placed his head in between those watching Matt.
"See? It worked!" said Theo smiling at his friend and touching his body. It was so soft. Nothing in the world could've been softer. Theo felt asleep shortly afterwards. After all that pumping, he was tired as hell. Matt watched him a bit. He didn't want to wake him up, so he kept the hose in his mouth to prevent the air escaping. He would've never imagined that that day, he would've been so big he could be a bed for his best friend. So many deep feelings for Theo now. He did the best thing a best friend could do. The only way to thank him was to be his big, inflated, comfy bed for that night.