Chapter 48: New Training Tasks

Double Release Today. enjoy!

***

[Disciple Uchiha Obito's Designated Training Task]

[Training Task: Achieve first place in the Academy Practical Exam]

[Rewards: Dependent on task completion and strength growth during the task period]

[Disciple Might Guy's Designated Training Task]

[Training Task: Achieve first place in the Academy Practical Exam]

[Rewards: Dependent on task completion and strength growth during the task period]

Looking at the sudden appearance of several pop-up windows, Mutsuki fell into contemplation.

Although he didn't know what had happened, the results seemed quite good.

With dual training tasks, plus the rewards for exam results, he would definitely break through to the five-figure Chakra by the end of this semester.

Unfortunately, in practical exams, there wouldn't be a tie for first place; they would surely be ranked, destined to have slightly different task rewards.

"What if one of them has an accident and can't take the exam? Would it be better to postpone it to the next semester?" Mutsuki seriously pondered this question.

Mutsuki hesitated a bit, confident that he could handle this task. However, he couldn't guarantee it was the optimal solution because currently, there hadn't been a situation with two training tasks simultaneously. Mutsuki assumed that one person could have at most one training task.

If one of them were to delay completing the task until the next semester's monthly exam, there would be approximately three months in between without triggering new training tasks. Extending the task duration might increase the basic rewards, but would it really yield higher benefits to complete more training tasks?

According to the training task triggering mechanism, the disciple who took second place might feel discontent and immediately trigger another task to secure first place. Mutsuki decided to seize the opportunity and first plan the reinforcement strategies for Obito and Might Guy. After all, regardless of the outcome, more strength growth would result in greater rewards, and this aspect remained unchanged.

...

On Tuesday morning, Anko hummed an unknown tune with a cheerful expression as she walked towards the Academy. Having taken leave from school on Monday and with the weekend, she hadn't heard Mutsuki's lecture for three days and hadn't played with her good friends.

So, Anko was especially looking forward to going to school today.

"I wonder if Yumi-sensei will think I'm sick and then express concern. I also wonder if Kotetsu and Izumo won the competition. I'm really looking forward to it," Anko thought more and more about the anticipation of going to school.

"Isn't she Mitarashi Anko, one of the members of the three-person talented trio?"

"Yes, that's her. I remember her; she was the second in the practical exam grades in the last test."

"Second in the practical exam? That's impressive, but her thought process is a bit peculiar."

As Anko approached the school, and with more students around, she noticed many people looking at her with curious eyes.

"Doesn't anyone usually take leave from the Academy? why is it that everyone's looking at me strangely?" Anko thought it might be because she took leave.

Muttering to herself, Anko walked towards the classroom of the first year, class one.

The closer she got to the classroom, the more unusual glances Anko noticed. She gradually felt that something was off.