Chapter 64: Reasons To Be The First

"Next, I have to solve twenty-five problems every day for ten consecutive days to clear all the installments." On the way to the Southern Border Forest, Obito was calculating the burden of the questions he had to carry.

"Can't even finish them during the holidays..." Obito scratched his head, feeling a bit overwhelmed.

Not only were there old debts, but new ones were acquired every day, making it difficult to cope.

Obito felt like he would have to solve problems every day for the rest of his life if things continued this way.

After Obito arrived, Mutsuki called Guy and Obito together and said:

"The final exams are next week, so I'm changing the training plan."

"Change the training plan? There's only one week left; isn't it unnecessary?" Obito was somewhat nervous.

Last time, the change went from thirty-something questions in one battle to over a hundred questions, and Obito was genuinely a bit scared.

"Temporarily cancel Taijutsu battles; everyone proceed with individual training." Mutsuki explained the specific changes and then smiled at Obito.

"Are you sure it's not necessary to change?"

"I think it's very necessary." Obito answered with a serious expression.

Battles weren't important, and neither were the questions, but not having battles to generate new questions was crucial for him.

"Yumi-sensei, your decision is truly great, almost like a stroke of genius, transcending ordinary strategic planning..." Obito used all his knowledge to praise him, but towards the end, he himself didn't know what he was saying.

"You're praising me too much." Mutsuki tapped Obito's head.

"Also, although we're not fighting now, the installment questions from before must be completed on time."

Obito covered the spot that was just tapped, smirked, and said, "I promise to complete the task."

If getting tapped could reduce the number of questions, he would prefer having a swollen head rather than doing questions for so long.

"What do you think, Guy?" Mutsuki asked.

Obito nervously looked at Guy, fearing he might say something unfavorable.

"I think it's a great idea too!" Guy quickly replied, afraid that Mutsuki might misunderstand his intentions.

Guy didn't speak up until Obito did. After all, who likes doing questions willingly?

Obito breathed a sigh of relief, flashing a thumbs-up to Guy with a smiling face.

Guy nodded and also showed a brilliant smile, giving a thumbs-up in return.

They had reached an agreement.

"Put in effort in your training. This week, I won't interfere. Train according to your own ideas, practice however you want, and leave whenever you feel like it," Mutsuki said with a smile.

"That's great!" Obito felt like Mutsuki's body was literally glowing.

"Shisui, come over here for a moment," Mutsuki called Shisui, who was in the midst of training.

Shisui stopped his training and walked over to Mutsuki's side.

"After a month of intensive training, your body has become much stronger. You can now begin preliminary training for the new Body Flicker Jutsu," Mutsuki said.

During this month, Shisui temporarily set aside other forms of training, focusing entirely on physical conditioning. The effects of the extensive training were quite evident, significantly enhancing Shisui's physical strength.