Chapter 130: The Great Battle Begins

"Take a look at the Nature Transformation under Flame Breathing, use more Chakra," Mutsuki thought for a moment and said.

Obito nodded, adjusted his Breathing Technique, entered Flame Breathing state, sucked in a large amount of oxygen into his body, condensed a large amount of Chakra at his throat, and then rapidly sprayed out a large flame.

Too much flame was emitted, uncontrollably drifting towards the surroundings. Mutsuki prevented the forest from igniting by using Water Release to intercept.

Shisui quietly watched this scene. Familiar with Obito, he could clearly feel Obito's progress in Chakra Nature Transformation.

Only such rapid progress would lead to the situation of flames flying around. If it weren't for Mutsuki's timely intervention, Obito himself would have been burned.

"Yumi-sensei, eating spicy food really increases cultivation speed," Obito exclaimed, despite being soaked with water.

He felt that his sudden progress was due to eating Mutsuki's cooking.

After all, to him, yesterday seemed like an ordinary day, apart from Mutsuki's cooking, nothing seemed out of the ordinary.

"What did you do after finishing your cultivation yesterday?" Mutsuki asked.

Mutsuki didn't think it was because of the cooking. If cooking could cause such a sudden surge in proficiency, it should have been effective yesterday, not after Obito returned home. Cooking illusions don't have a delayed effect or a postponed display.

"I didn't do much, just went home as usual, then practiced for a while when I got home, and I made progress," Obito replied after some thought.

"Please elaborate," Mutsuki said.

"On the way home yesterday, Rin-chan encouraged me, and then we made a promise..."

"This part can be skipped."

"After parting with Rin-chan, I encountered an old lady who had fallen down. I carried her to the hospital for treatment..." Obito recounted various incidents on his way home, mostly either helping the elderly or on his way to help them.

"After returning home, I practiced the Breathing Technique for a while. Suddenly, I felt a bit warm in my body, and then it became like this," Obito replied.

"I see. It seems that Obito's actions and mindset resonate with the characteristics of Flame Breathing," Mutsuki understood the reason behind Obito's rapid progress after hearing his description.

Obito fits the requirements of Flame Breathing too well. His cheerful and enthusiastic nature leads him to voluntarily help those in need, akin to the warmth of a flame burning within him.

"Shisui, you should also eat more spicy food. Your Breathing Technique will surely undergo changes as quickly as mine," Obito shared his successful experience with Shisui.

"Is it really because of eating spicy food?" Shisui felt a bit dubious in his heart.

It's not that Shisui doubted Obito was lying to him; in such important matters, Obito surely wouldn't lie. However, after listening to their conversation, Shisui felt that the real reason might not be solely because Obito had eaten very spicy food.

"Stop chatting and eat first," Mutsuki handed the lunchboxes to the two.

Eating might not result in a sudden breakthrough, but it's definitely better than not eating at all.

Shisui opened the lunchbox and saw several neatly arranged large chili peppers, which made him ponder. Were they supposed to eat the chili peppers directly?