Chapter 45: Shocking Great Fireball that Captivates the Audience

"Obito, it's your turn," Rin reminded.

Obito nodded and quickly stepped onto the stage.

"Obito, do your best," Rin clenched her fists, cheering for Obito.

"Obito, this time it's your turn to fight Kakashi. Show all your hard work and efforts," Might Guy also cheered for Obito.

They had trained together with Mutsuki, and Guy had witnessed Obito's efforts.

"Don't lose to someone else before it's even my turn," Kakashi said lightly, encouraging Obito in his own way.

Kakashi's encouragement had a significant effect. Obito turned back and said, "Impossible! Just wait and see."

"Another Uchiha youth, quite rare. I wonder what kind of excellent performance he'll bring us," the host exclaimed, adding that money truly makes a difference, attracting even two Uchiha.

"So Obito is participating too, huh? That's a bit unfortunate for him. There was just an Uchiha who performed so well before him. It's going to be awkward with the comparison," Asuma was already feeling embarrassed for Obito.

He had known Obito for over three years, and he was well aware of Obito's skill level. Although Obito had learned the Great Fireball, his proficiency was just average.

"He's also participating." Uchiha Tekka frowned upon seeing Obito stepping onto the stage, feeling that the bet of eight thousand ryo might not be secure.

"However, those judges have average skills. Maybe they won't recognize the greatness of the Great Dragon Fire Jutsu," Uchiha Tekka considered another perspective.

Even though the Great Dragon Fire Jutsu was a B-rank Fire Release Ninjutsu, with a higher learning difficulty than the Great Fireball, in terms of visual impact, it wasn't as impressive as the Great Fireball.

"Contestant Uchiha Obito, may I ask what Ninjutsu you will be performing?" the host asked as a routine.

"I will use Fire Release · Great Fireball Jutsu," Obito confidently replied.

"Another Great Fireball Jutsu? Have all the young Uchiha mastered this Ninjutsu? Truly a prestigious clan! Let's look forward to the performance of contestant Uchiha Obito," the host said while stepping back.

For a wide-range destructive Ninjutsu like the Great Fireball, it's essential to maintain a safe distance.

"Could it be that he has high proficiency in both Great Dragon Fire and Great Fireball? It feels a bit unrealistic," Uchiha Tekka thought.

He was one hundred percent confident in Shisui being capable of this, but when it came to Obito, he had been considered a bit of a straggler among the Uchiha.

Obito stood on the stage, looking down at the audience not far below. From here, he could clearly see everyone.

Rin was smiling, cheering him on.

Guy gave him a thumbs up and showed his sparkling white teeth.

Kakashi kept his gaze fixed on the stage.

Shisui seemed to be encouraging him.

Asuma had a somewhat regretful expression.

Mutsuki...

"Hey, Yumi-sensei!" Obito saw Mutsuki and instantly showed a surprised expression. His only regret today was that Mutsuki had to work as a tutor and couldn't come to watch his match.

Obito is deeply grateful to Mutsuki. Mutsuki helped him shake off the label of being an Uchiha straggler, enabled him to surpass Uchiha Tekka and become second in the class, and even helped him pass the theoretical exams, which he had never passed before.