Chapter 94: Obito Uses His Head

"They actually encountered each other in the first round."

The fourth-grade students watching the match felt a sense of regret. Guy and Obito are among the top in the fourth-grade practical combat, and even in the strongest Group A, they both have the strength to enter the top eight.

However, meeting this early means one of them is destined to be eliminated ahead of time.

'Whether Obito or Guy wins, there will be one less formidable opponent in the later rounds' Asuma thought to himself as he watched Obito and Guy face off in the first round.

He wasn't as familiar with Guy as he was with Obito, and he didn't know the specific combat abilities of Guy. But since Guy could defeat Obito in the practical combat exam, his strength is undoubtedly remarkable.

Thinking about this, Asuma wore a serious expression, ready to gather information on Obito and Guy through this battle.

"The first match is against Guy..." Obito showed a tricky expression.

Guy has already completed the training for Soru, while Obito hasn't finished yet, unable to execute it three times in quick succession.

However, Obito didn't feel that he had no hope of winning.

Their current strength is not enough to support them in using Soru multiple times in a short period, putting too much pressure on their leg muscles.

So, he could only say he was at a slight disadvantage, not that he couldn't fight.

When Guy saw that Obito was his first opponent, his youth instantly ignited!

The two quickly walked to the designated battle area, preparing to start the fight.

"Begin!" Mutsuki quickly announced the start of the battle after the two had taken their stances.

As soon as Mutsuki's voice fell, Guy's figure disappeared directly from the original position.

"Konoha Great Whirlwind!"

Guy's passionate voice echoed through Group A.

Facing Obito, with whom he had trained every day, they knew each other too well. Therefore, Guy didn't make any probing attacks; as soon as he made a move, it was with full force.

He first instantly completed the high-speed triple Soru, rapidly charging towards Obito, and then directly kicked out his strongest kick.

"So fast!" The surrounding students were amazed at Guy's speed.

They felt as if Guy had just teleported; his figure disappeared instantly from where he stood.

"So fast with the Body Flicker Jutsu!" Asuma was even more surprised.

Because he also knew the Body Flicker Jutsu, but not only was Guy faster, but it also required no hand seals.

Obito and Guy had opposite strategies; Guy wanted to close in for melee combat, while Obito wanted to use Soru to create distance and use Ninjutsu.

However, due to Obito's slightly slower speed, he was still kicked by Guy's heel attack. Although he blocked it with his arm, that kick made Obito's arm uncontrollably tremble.

Falling into a disadvantage from the start prompted Obito's mind to spin rapidly. He knew that if he continued in Guy's attack rhythm, he would undoubtedly lose. So, Obito decisively used two consecutive Soru to create a considerable distance between him and Guy.

Guy quickly caught up, but Obito still managed to create some distance because Guy only used Soru once.

"I've won," Guy judged in his mind.