Chapter 27: What to Do About the Cunning Sensei

After completing the tutoring task, Mutsuki did not return to the Southern Forest but instead went to his house in the main city area.

Mutsuki quickly cooked two dishes to solve dinner and then went out for a walk. After all, he couldn't wait for friendship at home.

After walking for a while, Mutsuki finally encountered Minato and Kushina in a nearby park.

The two were sitting on a park bench, enjoying the evening breeze and chatting.

"Yumi," Minato greeted Mutsuki when he saw him.

"Are you also here for a walk in the park?" Minato asked.

Mutsuki nodded, sat down on a nearby chair, and said, "Just finished dinner, taking a walk to digest."

"Yumi, Minato said you're an Academy sensei?" Kushina curiously asked.

In her circle of friends, there really wasn't anyone who had been an Academy sensei.

"Ah, I just started this year," Mutsuki replied with a smile.

"Started this year, Yumi, you must have trained a very talented class," Minato said, somewhat surprised.

Kushina looked at Minato with some confusion.

"Yesterday in the office, Lord Third mentioned that Yumi's teaching level is very high. He even wanted to hire Mutsuki as a private tutor for their family," Minato explained.

"To receive such praise from Lord Third, even though just started this year, you must have outstanding teaching achievements."

"Wow, did Lord Third praise you like that?" Kushina was also surprised.

Although she had mixed feelings about Sarutobi Hiruzen, she still acknowledged his judgment.

"Well, it's also because the students work hard enough on their own," Mutsuki humbly said, then continued:

"Minato-san is the impressive one, becoming a Jonin at such a young age and becoming an important figure in the village."

"Hehe, that's right. Our Minato is the strongest," Kushina said with full agreement.

"However, I'm a Jonin too," Kushina laughed.

Mutsuki showed a surprised expression and then praised, "Kushina-san is impressive too."

"You really know how to talk, Yumi." Kushina looked at Mutsuki more favorably. If her good friend Uchiha Mikoto hadn't already married, she would consider introducing Mutsuki to her.

Look at what a great man he is—handsome like Minato and strong enough to earn Lord Third's praise.

After chatting for a while, Mutsuki took the initiative to say goodbye and left.

Those two lovebirds were taking a walk together, and if he stayed too long, it wouldn't be appropriate. One must be mindful and gradually establish a persona.

...

The next day, Mutsuki continued training Obito, Might Guy, and the others until noon. In the afternoon, he went to Sarutobi Hiruzen's house to teach Asuma and took him to the riverside from the day before.

"I'm too tired today, don't feel like training," Asuma said directly, leaning back on a tree stump, looking like he was ready to take a nap.

He had already silently resolved in his heart that no matter how Mutsuki tried to provoke him later, he would not be moved.

"Want to sleep?" Mutsuki smiled at Asuma.

The smile was gentle and soothing, much better than his old man at home, but Asuma had a bad feeling.