Chapter 32: Eight Inner Gates

[Disciple Might Guy's Set Training Task]

[Training Task: Obtain a training plan that can enhance strength]

[Reward: Depending on the completion of the task]

Looking at the training task proposed by Might Guy, Mutsuki's mood was somewhat complex.

He originally thought the task would be to defeat Kakashi, but it turned out to be a request for a training plan.

Can this also be called a "training task"?

Mutsuki seriously considered the causes and consequences triggered by the training task, forming some speculations.

The disciple's ideas determine the content of the training task; Obito feels that he cannot secure the first place in the Youth Ninjutsu Tournament on his own at the moment, hence the training task to achieve that.

When Obito learned that the competition was taking place again, there were only two weeks left until the competition started.

With such a short time, Obito believed that only with Mutsuki's help could he possibly secure the first place.

While Might Guy does wish to defeat Kakashi, he is not in a hurry, nor does he entertain the idea that he must seek Mutsuki's help to achieve this.

Perhaps, due to knowing each other for only a month and being purely on the receiving end, Might Guy might feel reluctant to trouble Mutsuki too much.

Various reasons combined, ultimately resulting in Might Guy's training task being quite peculiar.

"Sensei, I'll trouble you with the training plan," Might Guy expressed his gratitude.

"There's no trouble at all. I'm so happy that you're so eager to become stronger. Sensei can't be happier," Mutsuki said, patting Might Guy's head.

"Because for sensei, the disciple becoming stronger is the best repayment to sensei," Mutsuki's expression was sincere.

This was not acting; it was indeed Mutsuki's heartfelt words.

Hearing this again, Might Guy felt a different kind of emotion.

Perhaps, he should rely more on Mutsuki.

The two of them went to the training ground together.

Obito is nearing completion of the tree-climbing training and is about to move on to the water-walking exercises.

Might Guy is still engaged in physical conditioning training, repeating various exercises.

Shisui is practicing Genjutsu with Mutsuki's Shadow Clone.

Mutsuki, the original, is completing Might Guy's training task, which involves devising a new training plan for him.

This is not something hastily written; there are many considerations involved. It's not just about intensifying training when aiming for strength; one must also consider the body's capacity to endure.

As the sky gradually darkens, the three of them complete the training assigned by Mutsuki, and Mutsuki also finishes Might Guy's new training plan.

Mutsuki calls Might Guy aside separately and hands over the training plan.

[Training task completed, rewards: 20 Exercise Elixir, Chakra +150]

[Exercise Elixir: Effectively relieves physical fatigue, restores the body, and eliminates hidden injuries]

The task is settled directly, and the rewards turn out to be better than Mutsuki had imagined.

After all, this task is really too simple, and Mutsuki is thinking that having some Chakra is a bit of a gain. Unexpectedly, there are even twenty Exercise Elixirs as a pleasant surprise. This genuinely exceeds his expectations.