Chapter 80: Grand Lesson Reward

[Rating: B]

[Reward Obtained: Chakra +40]

[First completion of the grand lesson, rewarded with Enhancement Scroll for Identification Jutsu]

Mutsuki's evaluation, B, didn't surprise him too much. It was his first time teaching so many people simultaneously, and he lacked experience in several aspects. The grouping for the test also took a considerable amount of time, and he wasn't teaching throughout the entire duration.

However, Mutsuki was quite satisfied with the rewards from the grand lesson.

With the same level of evaluation, the rewards for the grand lesson were twice as much as those for regular teaching. A B-grade evaluation in regular teaching only yields twenty points of Chakra.

At first glance, teaching forty people gives twenty points, while teaching three hundred people only gives forty points, seemingly a bit unfair.

But in reality, Mutsuki couldn't conduct two regular teachings simultaneously, so teaching the grand lesson was equivalent to raising the limit.

If the reward from the grand lesson only satisfied Mutsuki, then the achievement reward for completing the grand lesson for the first time surprised him.

He had long felt that the Identification Jutsu was somewhat lacking, providing too little information.

"I wonder to what extent it can reach after enhancement," Mutsuki thought after using the Enhancement Scroll.

After completing the Enhancement Scroll, Mutsuki finished his class and immediately went to Obito on Rin's side for an appraisal.

[Name: Uchiha Obito]

[Chakra: 750]

[Potential: S (Basic talent + Six Paths Bloodline + Space-Time Abilities)]

[Skills: Great Fireball Jutsu (Fundamental: 100/500), Great Dragon Fire Jutsu (Fundamental: 35/500), Fire Attribute Chakra Nature Transformation (Fundamental: 25/500), etc.]

[Evaluation: A Genin with some combat ability but lacking in quick-wittedness]

"It's much clearer all of a sudden," Mutsuki nodded silently as he looked at Obito's panel revealed by the Identification Jutsu.

The enhanced Identification Jutsu completely outclassed its previous version. Not only could it show the specific composition of potential, but it could also display all skills, including their proficiency levels. This allowed him to more intuitively observe the growth of his disciples.

Mutsuki even felt that the enhanced Identification Jutsu could play a significant role in battles, as ninja combat heavily relies on intelligence.

Following that, Mutsuki cast the Identification Jutsu on Guy and Shisui.

[Name: Uchiha Shisui]

[Chakra: 800]

[Skills: Great Fireball Jutsu (Fundamental: 230/500), Great Dragon Fire Jutsu (Fundamental: 140/500), Fire Attribute Chakra Nature Transformation (Fundamental: 70/500), Soru (Unlearned: 60/100), etc.]

[Potential: SS- (Basic talent + Six Paths Bloodline)]

[Name: Might Guy]

[Chakra: 680]

[Skills: Konoha Whirlwind (Fundamental: 300/500), Konoha Great Whirlwind (Fundamental: 260/500), Soru (Unlearned: 36/100), etc.]

[Potential: S (Basic talent + Willpower)]

Even those skills in the learning process, he can see their proficiency levels, a feature that Mutsuki finds quite beneficial.

After using the Identification Jutsu to examine everything, Mutsuki could now understand the mechanism for assessing potential.