Chapter 133: Obito's Mission Settlement

"Number two, Hyuga Kamon, and number four, Might Guy, prepare for the exam."

Might Guy's opponent in the second round was Hyuga Kamon, who had previously defeated him once in the first semester.

Hyuga Kamon did not participate in Mutsuki's summer special training because he had to undergo training from his family elders at home.

Mutsuki understood Hyuga Kamon's mindset. The Hyuga Clan's taijutsu was unique, and ordinary sensei couldn't teach much to Hyuga students.

Even if he were a Special Jonin, Hyuga Kamon probably wouldn't have gone for it. He must have felt that Mutsuki couldn't help him become stronger.

Guy, you better be careful. I'm stronger now than I was last semester," Hyuga Kamon said, sealing the confrontation.

During the final exam, being defeated by Guy was a bitter pill for him to swallow. During the break, he sought help from his uncle to refine his Gentle Fist technique. Now, Kamon had the confidence to defeat Guy.

"You are?" Guy scratched his head, feeling that the person in front of him, who was giving him a dirty look, seemed somewhat familiar.

"I remember now, you're the Hyuga kid from last semester!" Guy recalled the memories of the final exam.

Kamon's forehead was almost wrinkled into the shape of a well, and for a moment, he didn't know if Guy was tactically trying to provoke him or if he genuinely didn't remember.

Unable to contain himself, Kamon corrected loudly, "It's Kamon, Hyuga Kamon! Is your memory really that bad? Your theoretical grades must be terrible."

"You've got a keen eye. Indeed, my theoretical grades aren't that great," Guy said, sealing the confrontation.

Hyuga Kamon had nothing to say, taking a deep breath to prepare for the battle. Last time, he was slightly inferior to Guy in terms of strength, although he could see through Guy's movements, his body couldn't respond accordingly.

This time was different. With the help of his uncle, his speed and level of Gentle Fist had both improved. Moreover, as long as Gentle Fist landed, he no longer had to worry about causing damage. He no longer had any weaknesses.

"The battle begins!" the proctor shouted as soon as both of them were ready.

Kamon instantly activated his Byakugan, veins bulging around his eyes. He saw through all the Chakra pathways and pressure points in Guy's body. Then, Kamon quickly stepped forward and attacked Guy's Chakra points.

Guy easily dodged to the side and then countered with a powerful punch. Kamon, who had anticipated Might Guy's movements, attempted to block the punch with his palm but was pushed back over a meter.

"Your strength has increased significantly, even more than before!" Kamon, feeling his numb palm, adopted a serious expression. It seemed that Guy had also made considerable progress.

'At this level, there's no need to use Breathing Technique' Guy judged after a probing attack.

Many students watching the fight considered this round a near-failure for Kamon.

"Guy is still strong, Kamon is no match for him," said Shiranui Genma.

He was number two, and his first-round opponent was Kamon.

After fighting against Kamon, Shiranui Genma felt that he was only of average strength in Group A. Winning against him, who was considered weaker in Group A, couldn't possibly make him a match for Group A's strongest, Guy.

"Yeah, he should be the only fourth-year student who didn't participate in the special training. Last semester, he seemed strong, but now he looks quite ordinary," Ebisu remarked.

Naruto: Strength Through TeachingOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara