Chapter 131: The Exam Approaches

With Iwagakure and the Hidden Cloud declaring war on Konoha, the war is gradually approaching, which has already to some extent affected the atmosphere among the ninja in Konoha.

Two weeks after the meeting, Mutsuki could hear the senseis in the office discussing war-related topics.

Although it was the content of Jonin meetings, it was something that couldn't be hidden.

To go to war, the ninja must be mobilized, and it's impossible to keep it secret.

However, it hasn't affected the overall atmosphere in Konoha for now.

Although it's a ninja village, Konoha has more ordinary people than ninja, and even some ninja clans have ordinary people who haven't become ninja.

"In my opinion, we should defeat Iwagakure with lightning speed to deter the ninja world, and then unite with the Sand to defeat the Hidden Cloud."

"Why not first unite with the Sand to defeat the Hidden Cloud before going after Iwagakure together?"

"Are you stupid? Let Hidden Cloud exhaust Sand's strength first. When we're done with Hidden Cloud, we'll take down Iwagakure, along with Sand. That way, we can maximize our gains."

Perhaps discussing politics was really enjoyable. Although Chunin sensei in the office generally didn't need to go to the battlefield, they still discussed fervently, coming up with various ingenious ideas and strategies.

"Both of you, war is a cruel thing. It's not as simple as you think." Ueda Aya looked at Chitani Isamu and Kimura Sugito as they spoke more and more outlandishly, then spoke up.

"Although the Ninja World War is cruel, we've always been the victors in Konoha. I don't think this time will be any different," replied Kimura Sugito, showing confidence in Konoha.

"Yeah, under Third's leadership, Hidden Cloud and Iwagakure are definitely not our match," nodded Chitani Isamu.

"Mutsuki, you agree, right?" Chitani Isamu looked at Mutsuki.

"Of course, I believe the village will definitely emerge victorious. But those of us who are senseis also need to do our part for the village. We must approach the training of Ninja with even greater seriousness" Mutsuki said.

Konoha will indeed achieve the final victory, even if it's against all four major ninja villages, even if it's a hard-won victory.

"You see, we should have confidence in the village just like Yumi-sensei," Chitani Isamu said.

"I'm not lacking confidence in the village, I just feel like you two are underestimating the war," Ueda Aya explained.

After organizing his things, Mutsuki quickly left the office, went home to cook, and then headed to the Southern Forest.

The flames of war have not yet reached the Academy, nor have they touched those like him with an educational specialty.

Only when Konoha is truly on the brink will Mutsuki be sent to the battlefield.

At that point, even fresh Genin graduates won't be relegated to garbage collection or weeding; they'll be sent directly to the battlefield.

After arriving at the training location, Mutsuki conducted an assessment alone.

Obito still maintained his lead in progress. Currently, his Flame Breathing proficiency has reached thirty-five points. Shisui closely followed with a proficiency of thirty points, while Guy, who had been leading for some time, now found himself at the bottom with a Stone Breathing proficiency of twenty-five points.