Chapter 137: +20000 Chakra

On Friday morning, Kotetsu woke up early and headed to the academy.

"Anko, good morning," greeted Kotetsu.

Although they occasionally had disagreements, the bond between the three of them was still quite strong.

"Good morning," Anko responded with a cheerful smile.

"Hehe, today's breakfast is red bean soup and sweet bread, quite nice," Anko hummed an unknown tune, sharing her breakfast plans with Kotetsu, appearing to be in a very good mood.

"Today is a good day," Kotetsu said.

"Later, we'll be able to see the results of our exams at school."

"Oh, are the results coming out today?" Anko's smile gradually faded from her face.

Even though she had been intending to revise for the exam beforehand, Anko ended up starting her revision on the final day. When she had just finished the exam, she felt confident in her performance, but the results of the previous two exams proved her feelings were not very reliable.

"Are the results not looking good? Looks like we can ask for rewards from Yumi-sensei again," Kotetsu said intentionally, a smile appearing on his face.

Although he might not match up to Anko in practical combat, in theoretical scores, he could easily surpass her.

"Anko, you seem so happy. You must have done well in the exam. When the results come out, make sure to tell Yumi-sensei. He'll definitely reward you with Dango," Kotetsu chuckled.

Anko couldn't find the words to respond. She really didn't know how she had performed in the exam. If she regressed like last time, it wasn't certain she'd get to enjoy Dango; her head would surely be knocked.

"Kotetsu, Anko, good morning," Izumo greeted as he approached.

"Sigh, I feel like I might have a decent score, but my feelings don't seem very accurate," Anko said somewhat dejectedly.

"Don't overthink it. I feel like this exam wasn't too difficult. Your score is definitely going to be higher than last time," Izumo said with a smile.

Without a doubt, he was trying to cheer up Anko. This exam was slightly harder than the previous semester's final exam. With less time for revision this time, he felt he couldn't maintain a perfect score.

'Anko, I haven't forgotten the taunting from our special training' Izumo thought to himself.

During the summer special training, there were no theoretical exams, but they had been mocked by Anko for their perceived lack of ability. It was only fair to retaliate during regular school.

Kotetsu instantly understood when Izumo mentioned the exam being simple. They exchanged a glance, and Kotetsu nodded, saying, "Yeah, this exam was actually quite straightforward. Your feeling is definitely right. You might even score in the nineties, maybe even over ninety."

"Really? You guys also think it went well?" Anko's eyes lit up.

These two tricky fellows, whenever they said they wouldn't do well, they always scored in the nineties or even a perfect score. This time, they're saying it went well, so it's definitely a perfect score. It seems this time wasn't too difficult after all.

"Hmm," Izumo and Kotetsu both nodded with a smile.

"Hehe, then let's hurry up and go check the scores," Anko said, her cheerful smile returning.

"Good morning, Yumi-sensei."

On the way, the three of them also met Mutsuki, who was heading to school.