Chapter 47: Panel Update

[Name: Mutsuki Yumi]

[Age: 18]

[Chakra: 8000]

[Skills: Teaching, Fire Release: Intelligent Hard Work, Mystical Palm Jutsu, Wind Release: Pressure Damage, Earth Release: Earth-Style Wall, Eight Inner Gates...]

[Evaluation: You have mastered seven Chakra Nature Transformations, and are proficient in Yin Release, Fire Release, and Water Release. If it's just a battle of techniques, an ordinary Jonin will be crushed by you. Just continue to increase your Chakra to become stronger]

Compared to the time right after last month's exam, the panel data has experienced a significant surge once again.

This month, due to the practice tasks, the increase in Chakra is particularly noticeable.

When he crossed over in April, the total Chakra increment from April to May was a thousand, rising from 4300 to 5300. Including the additional 500 Chakra from the early May exam, it totals 5800.

From the end of the early May exam to the beginning of June, there has been a considerable increase. It has directly grown from 5800 to 8000, a total increase of 2200 Chakra.

Mutsuki used to envy the 7000 Chakra of the Root Jonin, but in just the past two months, he has surpassed them. Now he has a thousand more Chakra than the Root Jonin.

However, Mutsuki knows that it will be challenging to maintain this Chakra increment from June to July.

The reason for the sudden increase is the settlement of Obito's training task. Currently, there are no new training tasks, and there are no exams from June to July. The final exams will take place in mid-July.

In addition to the pleasing Chakra increment, Mutsuki has also received a series of rewards, such as proficiency in Water Release Chakra Nature Transformation, proficiency in Fire Release: Intelligent Hard Work, and proficiency in Yin Release Chakra Nature Transformation.

These rewards greatly contribute to Mutsuki's overall strength improvement; otherwise, having only a high Chakra level without corresponding skills would be awkward.

Proficiency in Chakra Nature Transformation of various attributes is currently the reward that Mutsuki desires most.

After mastering Water and Fire Nature Transformations, not only did the upper limit of corresponding attribute Ninjutsu output increase, but Mutsuki felt that with a few more years of effort, he might be able to develop the Boil Release Kekkei Genkai.

If he were to reach proficiency in Nature Transformation for all seven attributes, Mutsuki couldn't fathom what he could potentially develop – perhaps even creating a Truth-Seeking Ball by hand?

Upon further consideration, Mutsuki thought it might not be possible yet. Proficiency isn't the highest level; there should be another level beyond that to possibly create a Truth-Seeking Ball by hand.

Even if creating a Truth-Seeking Ball by hand is not achievable, various Kekkei Genkai should still have the potential for development.

"Obito, Kakashi, congratulations on both getting first place. That's fantastic," Rin expressed with a sweet smile, congratulating Obito and Kakashi.

Both of them were her good friends, and achieving first place together was the best outcome.

"Hehe, thanks to Rin's support from below." The scene imagined twenty days ago unfolded, and Obito was very excited, his face slightly red as he thanked Rin.

"If only Kakashi's name wasn't there," Obito added in his mind.

"Tied for first place, that's like a draw, huh?" Might Guy showed a contemplative expression.

Up until now, he had always lost in battles against Kakashi, without achieving victory or a draw.

Seeing Obito successfully tying with Kakashi in Ninjutsu, Might Guy felt moved and wanted to have another battle with Kakashi.

"Kakashi, to celebrate your first-place victory, how about we have a fight?" Might Guy was very enthusiastic.

"I refuse. There's no need for this kind of celebration just because I got first place in this competition," Kakashi declined Might Guy's invitation while subtly poking fun at Obito.

Obito instantly thought of engaging in a verbal battle with Kakashi but seeing Mutsuki and Asuma approaching, he let it go.

"Obito, were you used to hide your skills during exams? Suddenly becoming so formidable," Asuma jogged over to Obito's side, jokingly patting Obito on the shoulder.

"Nah, it's all the result of learning from you, Asuma," Obito replied with a smile.

When he initially practiced walking on water, he only persevered thanks to the example of Asuma, as explained by Mutsuki.

"Haha, I should be learning from you, using Fire Release so skillfully." Asuma took Obito's praise as friendly banter and laughed, then playfully put his arm around Obito's neck.

[Name: Hatake Kakashi]

[Chakra: 2500]

[Potential: S]

[Evaluation: Suitable for practicing Lightning Release and Earth Release, recommended for apprenticeship]

Looking at Kakashi's panel, Mutsuki felt a moment of excitement.

At the age of eight, having two thousand five hundred Chakra was quite remarkable.

He had appraised the Chunin sensei at the Ninja Academy, and most of them had Chakra levels ranging from 1500 to 2500. In other words, eight-year-old Kakashi already surpassed many Chunin in terms of Chakra.

If he were to take Kakashi as an apprentice, raising the trust level and providing Chakra would undoubtedly not be a small amount.

However, Mutsuki quickly abandoned this tempting idea. Kakashi wasn't as easily swayed as Obito. He was still a Chunin, so why should Kakashi, also a Chunin, learn from him as a Chunin sensei?

"Kakashi also only has an 'S' potential. Does that mean without Six Paths' bloodline, the maximum potential is only 'S'?" Mutsuki pondered another question.

Having appraised many people, he knew that potential didn't equate to talent. Otherwise, with the same 'S' potential, how could Obito and Might Guy have such a significant gap during their time at the Ninja Academy compared to Kakashi?

Compared to talent, Mutsuki felt that potential represented a person's possibilities.

Families with the Six Paths' bloodline had greater potential, so their potential was higher. For example, with the Hyuga and Uchiha, Mutsuki had never seen anyone with potential below 'A'.

Even with such high potential, he hadn't seen the entire populations of these two clans become Jonin. The two gatekeepers with 'B-' potential in the plot were even promoted to Special Jonin.

After Mutsuki and Asuma left, Obito and the others discussed and decided to celebrate by going out for ramen.

Because he got first place, Obito generously offered to treat him, saying he would cover the expenses for the ramen.

However, during the ramen meal, Obito and Kakashi couldn't help but argue.

"Have you ever ranked first in the Academy?" Kakashi asked casually.

"Wait until you can maintain the top spot in the class before graduation like me, then come argue with me about winning or losing."

Obito was left speechless; he indeed never ranked first in the class, not even in the top spot.

Might Guy's eating motion came to a halt; he was hit by Kakashi's verbal cannon since he also never ranked first in the class.

At the same time, Mutsuki, who was teaching Asuma, received a system popup.

---

Don't forget to check out my patreon where you can read up to 50 advanced chapters https://www.patreon.com/CrazyNinja