Chapter 70: Unexpected Rewards!

[Disciple Might Guy completed training mission, Rewards: Chakra +1000, Stone Breathing (Mastery Level)]

[Disciple Uchiha Obito completed training mission, Rewards: Chakra +700, Great Fire Annihilation (Proficiency Level)]

The system panel quickly displayed several pieces of information.

"It seems that the final completion rate has a significant impact on rewards," Mutsuki, looking at the disparity in rewards between the two, roughly understandood the reward mechanism of training missions.

Training mission rewards consist of two parts: the improvement in strength during the training mission and the completion of mission objectives.

During the mission, Obito's Taijutsu strength was similar to Might Guy's, but he did not complete the primary objective, so his rewards were considerably lower compared to Might Guy.

Mutsuki's gaze shifted to the reward of Stone Breathing, and with just one glance, he recognizes that this is not a Ninjutsu from the Naruto world.

Having gained experience from the previous acquisition of Soru, Mutsuki knew that the system would also reward things from other worlds and then localize them for the Naruto world.

Recalling the memories of Stone Breathing training that suddenly appeared in his mind as if he practiced it for the past few decades, Mutsuki realized that it had indeed been localized.

After reviewing the memories, Mutsuki felt that the Naruto version of Stone Breathing could be considered a forbidden technique.

Mastering Stone Breathing allows for the instant release of terrifying power using Total Concentration Breathing at crucial moments.

Proficient mastery of Stone Breathing enables maintaining Total Concentration Breathing for twenty-four hours, with Total Concentration Breathing·Constant effectively training body strength and enhancing overall power.

After mastering Stone Breathing, one can use a stronger breath, causing the entire body's Chakra to explode, strengthening oneself to enter the marked state, significantly boosting overall strength.

However, using the marked state consumes Chakra extremely and puts immense pressure on the body.

"It's more suitable for me than the Eight Inner Gates." Mutsuki nodded inwardly.

As long as he doesn't actively enter the marked state, Stone Breathing is absolutely beneficial and harmless for him. It can be used to better train the body in normal times, and in battles, it can unleash quite powerful forces.

After careful consideration, Mutsuki realized that using Eight Inner Gates and Stone Breathing together is the perfect combination.

Eight Inner Gates can open the gates in the body, causing a surge in Chakra. However, the Chakra becomes too violent, making it impossible to use Ninjutsu. On the other hand, Stone Breathing's marked state doesn't require precise Chakra control.

The massive amount of excess Chakra from Eight Inner Gates is just right for maintaining the Chakra needed for the marked state of Stone Breathing. Using both Eight Inner Gates and the marked state, the only concern is whether the body can withstand it.

This is where the beauty of learning breathing techniques comes in; breathing techniques can enhance body strength.

Mutsuki believes that combining Eight Inner Gates with breathing techniques is a good combination. Seven gates plus the marked state is much safer than directly opening the Gate of Death.

Mutsuki feels that this time, he really hit the jackpot. Obito's proficient level Great Fire Annihilation is good, but compared to the Naruto version of Stone Breathing, it falls short.