Chapter 54: Taijutsu Must Be Practiced Well

Friday morning, Academy Class 1-1 classroom.

The students are discussing how to approach the upcoming Taijutsu class.

"Should we do it like last time?" a student asked.

"Not today. According to Yumi-sensei's words yesterday, our Taijutsu sensei must have informed Yumi-sensei about our actions in the Taijutsu class with added details," speculated Izumo.

"With Yumi-sensei's personality, he might come to inspect during the Taijutsu class and help out till the end."

"I can't believe our Taijutsu sensei. It's the first time I've heard of a sensei filing a report on students," complained Kotetsu.

Filing a report is one thing, but including personal opinions makes it even more bewildering.

"Let's all give face to Yumi-sensei today and not try to discourage anyone from acting badly," said Izumo.

The students felt that Izumo's words made a lot of sense, deciding to treat the Taijutsu class as Mutsuki's class.

"This Taijutsu sensei is really annoying," Anko said with a frustrated expression.

Teaching Taijutsu poorly resulted in her being criticized by Mutsuki, and she had to see bad things about her being reported to Yumi-sensei.

The students in Class 1-1 nodded in agreement, and Tanimura Toshihiro's actions successfully made them lose favor with them.

After the bell for class rang, Tanimura Toshihiro entered the classroom.

Seeing the students sitting quietly at their desks without speaking, Tanimura Toshihiro breathed a sigh of relief.

But he didn't let his guard down because during the last class, the students didn't initially show such strong aggressiveness.

"Let's warm up by running three laps around the field," Tanimura Toshihiro said with a slight cough.

The students followed Tanimura Toshihiro's instructions, went downstairs to the field, and started running. No one discussed Tanimura Toshihiro.

After the run, Tanimura Toshihiro began teaching Taijutsu routines, and after explaining them twice, he let the students practice freely.

During this time, not a single student spoke ill of Tanimura Toshihiro, calmly making Tanimura Toshihiro feel that this class was different from the previous one.

"I really need to invite Yumi-sensei for a drink," Tanimura Toshihiro thought, grateful to Mutsuki.

He knew what caused this change; it must have been Mutsuki's intervention, or else the students' performance wouldn't have varied so much before and after.

At that moment, Mutsuki passed by the field as per Tanimura Toshihiro's request.

Mutsuki and Tanimura Toshihiro exchanged greetings and spent some time on the field.

After class, Izumo triumphantly said, "I was right, Yumi-sensei was sure to come."

"Does that mean we won't take any action from now on?" a student unwillingly asked.

The more Mutsuki helped Tanimura Toshihiro, the more the students disliked him.

"Of course not. Yumi-sensei isn't free every day like this. We can continue our actions in the next class," Izumo said.

...

In Class 4-2, Rin, observing Obito next to her, who was scratching his head while doing his homework, asked with concern: