Chapter 141: A Gift Full Of Heart

"Today's training is over, it's already late, everyone go back." Mutsuki said warmly.

By this time, it was already seven o'clock in the evening, and the sky had darkened.

"Okay, goodbye, Yumi-sensei." Obito bid farewell to Mutsuki with excitement.

"Goodbye, Yumi-sensei." Shisui also bid farewell to Mutsuki.

"Shisui, I'm not going back with you today. Rin-chan and I have something to do, so you go back alone." Obito told Shisui.

Since they were planning to surprise Shisui, they certainly wouldn't be going back together.

"Okay, then I'll go back alone." Shisui nodded, with little change in his expression.

After bidding farewell to everyone, Shisui walked home alone. The moon on October 19th was also full, casting Shisui's shadow long under the moon's light, alongside the nearby trees, making him appear not so lonely.

"Just like usual..." Shisui recalled the day, realizing it wasn't much different from usual.

Upon careful consideration, was the day of his birth really so special and worth celebrating?

For a ninja, perhaps the day of mastering a powerful Ninjutsu is more worthy of commemoration.

After exiting the Southern Forest, Shisui gradually entered the main city area, where the number of people around him gradually increased.

Despite being in a time of war, none of the warring factions had fully engaged yet, and Konoha hadn't been greatly affected. The main city area remained prosperous; even at night, the streets were bustling with crowds, and various shops were brightly lit.

"Be good, don't cry. Mom will buy you toys for your birthday."

The child, who had been crying for reasons unknown, quickly smiled again after receiving comfort from his mother.

"Dad, I want to eat that!"

"No, you just finished dinner, didn't you?"

"But I really want to eat it."

"Okay, you can have just one."

Some children couldn't resist requesting tempting fried foods emitting from the streets when they saw them.

Some parents couldn't resist their children's innocent pleading, while others used various techniques to make their children give up voluntarily.

"This one is too expensive, we can't afford it."

"If you eat that, you'll be captured by the legendary Uchiha Madara tonight."

Upon hearing this, Shisui's mood became somewhat subtle. So, his ancestor was already capable of quieting crying children at night?

Curious as to why so many children wanted to eat it, Shisui bought a fried meat pie and tasted it.

Honestly, Shisui only felt it was ordinary after the first bite, a far cry from the tempura made by Mutsuki.

With the mindset of not wasting food, Shisui finished it all.

As Shisui gradually approached the Uchiha clan's territory, the environment became desolate again.

As Shisui neared home, he felt a sense of relief that today was finally over.

Though he knew Mutsuki would never help him celebrate his birthday because Mutsuki didn't even know when his birthday was, and Shisui hadn't told him.

Yet, he couldn't help but harbor a slight hope in his heart. The mysteriously powerful Yumi-sensei might somehow know his birthday without him telling.

Honestly, Shisui was annoyed at himself for having such thoughts. He thought if it were Obito, he would have directly and happily told Mutsuki that his birthday was coming up.