Chapter 124: Disagreement On The Mission

After two and a half days of training, Obito finally grasped the Shadow Clone Jutsu on the afternoon of the third day.

"Shadow Clone Jutsu!" Obito formed the hand seals, gathering chakra.

Bang!

A white smoke flashed, and a clone exactly like Obito, neither fat nor thin nor short, appeared beside him.

"I finally succeeded!" Obito exclaimed joyfully.

He could already imagine how abundant his days would be in the future. Going to school? Send a Shadow Clone. Doing homework? Send a Shadow Clone. Chores? Send a Shadow Clone. Playing with Rin... no, that was something his real self had to do.

"That's great." Guy silently dispelled his own Shadow Clone, which had the same skin color as rocks.

He also wanted the Shadow Clone to go to school.

"From now on, you'll go to school, and I'll leave the homework to you," Obito happily said to the Shadow Clone.

However, the Shadow Clone gave Obito an unexpected answer.

"Why should I go to school?" the Shadow Clone asked.

This question caught Obito off guard, and after some thought, he replied, "Because you're my Shadow Clone."

"You are Uchiha Obito, and I am also Uchiha Obito. Why can't you go to school and do the homework?" the Shadow Clone argued reasonably.

"Because... because..." Obito scratched his head, feeling that the Shadow Clone's words made sense for a moment.

"How about I eat Yumi-sensei's meals for you in the future? This way, you can get the delicious memories without worrying about getting fat," the Shadow Clone suggested.

"I can also help you play with Rin-chan, so you'll have more time to train," it continued.

"No, no, absolutely not!" Obito waved his hands frantically, shaking his head.

"Why is this Shadow Clone of mine only thinking about eating, drinking, and having fun?" Obito suddenly realized a problem.

"Don't you also want to dump all the annoying stuff on me and then enjoy yourself?" the Shadow Clone said bluntly.

Obito had nothing to say. He immediately dispelled the Shadow Clone Jutsu.

"Yumi-sensei, haven't I learned the Shadow Clone Jutsu yet?" Obito asked puzzled, feeling like something was off with his Shadow Clone.

Mutsuki glanced at Obito with his analysis, Shadow Clone was already at the Beginner level.

"You have learned it; you don't need to study this Ninjutsu anymore," Mutsuki replied.

"But I feel like I haven't learned it yet; this Shadow Clone is acting weird," Obito felt like he still needed to learn.

"The thoughts of the Shadow Clone are the same as the original," Mutsuki explained tactfully.

The ninja world is vast, filled with talent. Obito arguing with his Shadow Clone was nothing; in the future, there would even be a ninja who fought with their Shadow Clone.

"Hehe, then I'll start practicing the Breathing Technique," Obito gave an embarrassed smile, understanding Mutsuki's meaning.

The original wanted to slack off, so did the clone.

Obito's opinion of the Second Hokage dropped a bit. While this Ninjutsu was good, there were still quite a few aspects that weren't well thought out.

Time always flies when you're living a fulfilling life, and soon it was the last day before school started.