Chapter 74: Third Kazekage's Disappearance

"A special training during the holidays, it finally came." Obito took a deep breath, as if he could already foresee the miserable experiences of the next month and a half.

During school, there was at least a five-day buffer for attending classes. But now, with the long break, every day felt like a weekend.

Obito only hoped that the combat training could return to its previous state. Otherwise, with over two hundred additional questions every day, when the holidays ended, his life would also come to an end.

Upon hearing about the special training, Guy's eyes lit up. However, when he thought about the extra questions on weekends, he felt immense pressure.

Shisui's expression showed no change. Unlike Guy and Obito, he had already mastered the Shadow Clone technique and had long since sent a Shadow Clone to attend school.

Except for the time when he went to take exams, Shisui spent most of his time practicing with Mutsuki.

So even if Mutsuki said they would train every day during the holidays, it wouldn't be much different from their usual routine for him.

"Rest on Thursdays and Sundays, practice with me in the mornings and afternoons on other days. You can go home at noon, but if you don't, I'll cook," Mutsuki said.

Although during school, they came to Mutsuki every day, except for weekends, from Monday to Friday, the time spent practicing with Mutsuki was not much.

So even if it's five days of practice and two days of rest during the holidays, the actual practice time is much more than when they were in school.

"Resting for two days a week!" Obito exclaimed with joy.

He calculated and found that this seemed even more relaxed than when they were in school.

During school, from Monday to Friday, there were classes, and they had to go to Mutsuki for training. The entire weekend was spent training at Mutsuki's.

"In addition, pause the combat training. Obito, continue practicing Fire Attribute Chakra Nature Transformation, Shisui, Guy, I will teach you Soru," Mutsuki laid out the new training plan for the holidays.

During the time of the Youth Ninjutsu Competition training tasks, Obito had practiced Nature Transformation for a while, but he had only scratched the surface. He still needed to continue practicing.

Obito lacked Naruto's cheat-like vitality and Chakra, making it impossible for him to use the Multiple Shadow Clone Training method. He had to progress step by step.

"No need for combat training!"

If a two-day holiday surprised Obito, then the complete suspension of combat training made Obito truly enjoy the extended break.

Without combat training, there were no numerous problems. Though practicing Nature Transformation was tiring, compared to solving problems, he preferred practicing Nature Transformation.

After arranging the training tasks, the disciples began their individual training.

Obito, holding a large Ice Block, continuously released Chakra. Shisui and Guy were learning Soru.

Watching Mutsuki, accompanied by Shisui and Guy, flashing around, Obito, gripping the Ice Block, felt the coldness of the Ice Block flowing through his hand's veins to his heart.

"Yumi-sensei, what was that Taijutsu challenge you mentioned earlier? I also want to learn Body Flicker Jutsu," Obito couldn't help but ask.

He remembered Mutsuki saying that, besides achieving the top rank, completing the Taijutsu challenge assigned by him would also allow them to learn Soru.