Chapter 92: Five Elements Seal And Contract Seal

Flame Breathing can unexpectedly enhance the power of Fire Release!

In the Naruto universe, Flame Breathing can also enhance physical abilities, but that is not its primary purpose. The main role of Flame Breathing is to strengthen Fire Release.

To begin Flame Breathing, one can use Total Concentration Breathing, instantly boosting the speed of Chakra Nature Transformation of the fire attribute and enhancing the power of flames.

After becoming proficient in Flame Breathing, one can enter a Constant state, normalizing the effects of accelerated Nature Transformation and enhanced flame power. Additionally, there is a stronger explosive force.

The mastered Mark State is incredibly terrifying. It allows the instantaneous conversion of all Chakra into flames without any hindrance, enabling the immediate casting of all Fire Release Ninjutsu without the need for hand seals, greatly enhancing the power of the flames.

After undergoing systematic modifications, Flame Breathing has little connection to the original from the Demon Slayer world. There is no need for a sword, and it can be described as a Fire Release Chakra Mode.

In the Naruto series, there are various Chakra Modes, with the Sage Mode being quite common and practical. If one is a Jinchuriki, there is the various stages of the Tailed Beast Chakra Mode, and there is also the Lightning Release Chakra Mode from the Hidden Cloud Village.

Mutsuki even considers the Susanoo as a kind of Chakra Mode, a Chakra Mode exclusive to the Mangekyo Sharingan.

Some Chakra Modes can be used in combination. Mutsuki can't help but wonder what would happen if Sage Mode and Flame Breathing's Mark State were used together – the power of Fire Release would likely become overwhelming.

Although the reward wasn't the anticipated Geppo, Mutsuki is still very satisfied.

The localized Flame Breathing has a potent effect, enhancing both his own strength and suiting his disciples' training.

Both Shisui and Obito primarily use Fire Release for their main offensive Ninjutsu, making them well-suited for Flame Breathing.

During dinner in the evening, Mutsuki informed Kushina about successfully mastering the Three-Fingers Seal.

"It's already mastered, It has already been a month huh? Time flies by pretty fast," Kushina exclaimed while taking a bite of her food.

"Not a full month, it's been twenty-seven days," Minato corrected.

He remembered when Kushina gave Mutsuki the Three Fingers Seal, counted the days, and realized that Mutsuki's training speed was a few days faster than what Kushina had initially anticipated.

"Twenty-seven days is close enough to a month. I can't predict the future, so it's not possible to be 100% accurate," Kushina waved her hand dismissively.

"But finishing earlier than my estimate shows that Mutsuki, your talent for Sealing Jutsu is indeed impressive," Kushina praised.

"I happen to have just finished writing down my insights on practicing Sealing Jutsu. After dinner, I'll share my thoughts and the Sealing Jutsu you'll be practicing next," she added.

"I've also written down some reflections from my own Sealing Jutsu training. It might not be as professional as Kushina's, but it should still be helpful for you," Minato said.

Although he learned Sealing Jutsu entirely from Kushina, everyone has different thoughts during their learning process. Minato believed that his insights might also provide some assistance to Mutsuki.

"Thanks, Kushina Sensei and Minato Sensei," Mutsuki expressed his gratitude.

"In that case, make something delicious for Minato and I to taste," Kushina said with a hearty laugh.