Chapter 87: Methods To Improve Learning Efficiency

"Failed, huh."

Twenty minutes after the results were announced, Mutsuki learned the preliminary test results without receiving any system messages.

His self-designed exams didn't work, at least not exams with such short time intervals.

Regrettably, Mutsuki had to eliminate the exam plan of daily quizzes and major exams every three days.

If exams couldn't yield rewards, doing so would be meaningless and only make students feel sick.

During the evening practice, Shisui suddenly appeared in front of Mutsuki, looking pleasantly surprised, and said:

"Yumi-sensei, it seems I've preliminarily mastered Soru."

Following that, Shisui demonstrated Soru twice in front of Mutsuki.

Having watched, Mutsuki could confirm in his mind, but still, he evaluated Shisui, and Soru indeed showed signs of being at the introductory level.

"Well, you've completed the practice of this technique. Now, familiarize yourself a bit more, and you can continue learning other techniques." Mutsuki closed the panel and nodded.

He was ready to teach Shisui some Fire Release Ninjutsu to enhance Shisui's offensive capabilities.

Shisui learned Ninjutsu quickly, so Mutsuki felt confident in letting Shisui master more techniques.

As for Obito, Mutsuki currently didn't plan on teaching him new Fire Release Ninjutsu. Having a Great Dragon Fire and a Great Fireball was temporarily sufficient, and adding more might lead to decision-making difficulties for Obito during battles.

Mutsuki looked at Guy and shook his head after an appraisal, finding that Guy's Soru proficiency was still thirty short of entry level.

"In that case, it will take about another week to master," Mutsuki thought as he closed the panel.

Mutsuki glanced at Guy, then at Obito, who was practicing speed-enhancing techniques. An idea crossed his mind.

Back when Guy and Obito trained together, both of their agility improved rapidly.

Back then, they were all practicing Taijutsu, with the main goal of landing hits on Hyuga Kamon, while Hyuga Kamon struggled to land hits on them.

Now, they were essentially still practicing something similar—Soru. However, Obito had not yet completed the full training of Soru; fundamentally, he was practicing Body Flicker Jutsu to enhance his speed.

Mutsuki called Obito and Might Guy together, smiling, and asked:

"Do you guys feel that the current learning efficiency is a bit slow?"

Might Guy shook his head, feeling that everything was quite normal.

Obito, on the other hand, lit up with excitement. Since Mutsuki asked, there must be a method to improve their learning efficiency. Quickly, Obito responded:

"Yeah, Yumi-sensei, that speed enhancement technique of yours is too difficult. Do you have any quick learning methods?"

"There are some, but it depends on whether you want them or not," Mutsuki nodded and said.

"We want it, of course," Obito said with eager eyes looking at Mutsuki.

He really wanted a quick learning method to master the speed-enhancing technique, complete the challenge, and learn Soru as soon as possible.

"If there's a way to quickly master Soru, I want it too," Guy couldn't resist the temptation of quickly gaining control.

"That's good. First, run a lap to show me your fastest speed," Mutsuki said with a gentle smile.