Chapter 118: Beta Testing Of Large Classes

"Good morning, Yumi-sensei."

"Mm, Good morning, Kubo-sensei."

"Yumi-sensei, have you had breakfast? Would you like to have a meal together after the meeting?"

"I've already eaten, thank you."

In the morning, perhaps news of Mutsuki's promotion to Special Jonin has already spread among the sensei group, as there are many more people greeting Mutsuki.

Fortunately, Mutsuki now has a good memory. He can remember the names of almost everyone he has dealt with, and he handles it all quite smoothly.

The first meeting of the school year will be a general meeting of all teachers, held in the lecture hall.

However, this time the Third Hokage did not come, and it was the leader of the teacher's class who was in charge.

"The new semester has begun, and I hope everyone will continue to work hard in teaching during this semester, striving to cultivate excellent Ninjas for the village," said the leader of the teacher's class.

The leader of the teacher's class was obviously an ordinary leader. When he started speaking, Mutsuki was reminded of the times when school leaders used to give speeches. Whether it was useful or not was hard to say, but it was quite boring.

The first meeting didn't have much substantive content. Basically, it was just about presenting exemplary teacher cases from the previous semester for everyone to learn from, and significant personnel changes were also announced.

"Yumi-sensei will serve as the grade director for the first grade, responsible for the teaching arrangements for the first grade," said the leader of the teacher's class with a smile on his face, announcing Mutsuki's position.

"Yumi-sensei is an outstanding teacher in our Academy. During the holidays, he worked tirelessly to train the students, setting an example for everyone's learning."

The senseis applauded warmly, and no one was surprised by this.

Apart from the honorary title of the headmaster held by the Third, Mutsuki is now one of the only three Jonins in the Academy. His promotion to Special Jonin due to his outstanding teaching abilities was quite normal.

"Jonin Mutsuki, congratulations on your promotion," joked Kimura Sugito.

"Yeah, Jonin Mutsuki, going from a regular sensei to a grade director in just one year, it's admirable," Chitani Isamu said with a smile.

Ueda Aya also chimed in.

They all worked in the same small office, and their relationship was quite good, at least on the surface.

"Just call me Mutsuki as before. Having the title Jonin feels odd, and besides, it's not an official Jonin title, just Special Jonin," Mutsuki said with a gentle smile.

"Special Jonin is still a Jonin, but indeed, calling you Mutsuki would be more comfortable," Chitani Isamu chuckled.

"Yumi-sensei, a promotion and a raise deserve a celebration. Let's go to the Izakaya tonight for drinks, my treat," Chitani Isamu invited, feeling generous since he still had a lot of the bonus for outstanding teachers left.

"I'm in too," Kimura Sugito said, hooking his arm around Chitani Isamu's shoulder.

"Sure, you can go, but you'll pay for yourself."

"You're treating Mutsuki but I have to pay for myself?" Kimura Sugito directly hit back.

"Fine, fine, I'll treat you," Chitani Isamu relented, remembering the times when he borrrowed money from Kimura Sugito before.