Chapter 154: Duy's Sixth Gate

"Since you requested it, Yumi-sensei, I can't refuse," Duy said, leading Mutsuki and Guy to his training grounds.

"Yumi-sensei, how would you like to see it? Should I demonstrate the effects after opening the Gate of Opening?" Duy asked upon arriving.

"Yes, if possible, I'd like to spar with Senpai in the state of the Sixth Gate," Mutsuki said.

For someone with average physical fitness, the Third Gate is considered the maximum safe level. However, for someone like Duy, who has been practicing the Eight Inner Gates for over twenty years, as long as he doesn't keep it open for too long, opening the Sixth Gate shouldn't be a problem.

"Alright, then I'll open up to the Sixth Gate," Duy nodded in agreement.

"Gate of Pain, open... Gate of Joy, open!" Duy swiftly activated the Eight Inner Gates up to the Sixth Gate, the Gate of Joy. With each gate he opened, Duy's aura grew stronger. By the time he reached the Sixth Gate, he was enveloped in green energy, and his mere presence rendered Guy unable to move.

Using the Byakugan, Mutsuki saw Chakra inside Guy's body growing steadily.

"Yumi-sensei, aren't you going to use the Eight Inner Gates?" Duy asked, thinking Mutsuki wanted to engage in a duel with him using the Eight Inner Gates.

"I have mastered other Taijutsu as well, Senpai. You can go ahead and attack," Mutsuki said, estimating that Duy in the Sixth Gate state was at most on the level of an Elite Jonin.

"Then, Yumi-sensei, you need to be careful," Duy warned, then instantly rushed forward, throwing a punch at Mutsuki.

While Mutsuki maintained the Stone Breathing Constant state for 24 hours, his speed and strength were greatly enhanced. Coupled with the formidable insight of the Byakugan, he effortlessly dodged Duy's attack by subtly shifting his body.

"Haha, it seems this will be a battle full of youthfulness," Duy decided not to hold back anymore upon seeing how easily Mutsuki evaded his attack.

Initially, he didn't know Mutsuki's true level of skill and was concerned about injuring him, so he didn't use his full strength.

"Next, I'll be even faster," after his reminder, Duy instantly disappeared from his original position and kicked towards Mutsuki.

"Stone Breathing, Total Concentration Breathing!" Mutsuki took deep breaths on top of the Constant state, further enhancing his strength and speed, then fiercely threw a punch.

Bang!! A loud impact echoed as the collision of their legs and fists sent shockwaves that knocked down the surrounding trees, causing Guy to involuntarily step back.

"They're both so fast and strong!" Guy stared intently at the battlefield.

Both Eight Inner Gates and the Breathing Technique were being utilized by them. Whether it was Duy displaying the Sixth Gate or Mutsuki's Breathing Technique, they both demonstrated a strength that astonished Guy.

After the collision, Duy stepped back one meter, while Mutsuki retreated three meters.

"The time spent mastering the Breathing Technique is still too short, my body is lacking," Mutsuki thought to himself.

"Gate of Opening, open!" Mutsuki also activated the Eight Inner Gates, but only opened the first gate.

Then the two began to fight again.

With the Eight Inner Gates activated, Mutsuki's physical abilities were once again enhanced. Even though Duy fully unleashed the power of the Sixth Gate, he could only match Mutsuki's strength.