𝟘𝟜 - ( 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫? )

september 8th,
6:30 pm,
the triplets' house
part 2 of last chapter
⚠️throwing up, insecurity⚠️
_________________________________
"oh matthew!" leilani exclaims, heading to matt's room. no knocking or anything, she barges in his room. "good afternoon." she looks at the boy laying on his bed, phone in hands.

"I'm here to teach you some maths!" she exclaims, sitting on his bed as he groans. "I'm hoping you can explain better then mister parker." matt sits up in his bed.

"I can do everything better then mister parker." leilani says and matt laughs. "sure." he nods in disbelief. "let's jump right into it." leilani grabs her book and so does matt.

she opens her textbook and scoots closer to matt. she turns to the first thing matt doesn't understand and starts explaining.

"oh." matt mumbles quietly after leilani finishes her explanation. "wait that's easy as fuck." matt groans, putting his face in his hands.

"I'm fucking stupid." matt's words mutter in his hands. leilani could tell he was embarrassed. "no you're not. it's difficult. it took me a while to understand too." leilani puts a comforting hand on matt's shoulder.

"at least you understood eventually." matt turns to face leilani, his cheeks dark pink of embarrassment. "you too. you understand now, don't you?" leilani asks.

"I guess. but what about all the rest I don't understand?" matt asks. "that I will explain now." leilani says before turning the page and starting to explain.

"thank you. I understand." matt nods. "how were your scores if you didn't understand, matt?" leilani asks. instead of an answer, matt pulls out his phone and turns it to leilani.

her eyes widen as she looks at his scores, all fails. "now the reds will become greens." she points out, receiving a soft smile and nod from matt. "this actually helped so much." matt confesses and leilani smiles.

"I got you." leilani smiles. "fuck— it's already 11." leilani looks on her phone. "what's wrong with that?" matt asks. "it's already late and I can't drive very well in the dark." leilani shrugs.

"you wanna stay over?" matt asks. "I can't, I have no stuff here." leilani points out. "you can borrow some from me." matt shrugs. "that would actually be so good." leilani nods and matt nods back.

"you can sleep in nick's room, he's definitely not asleep yet." matt says asks leilani nods. matt gets up and walks over to his closet.

he hands leilani sweatpants and a sweater and she smiles. "'night." she smiles before closing his door.

she walks in his bathroom and changes into the pyjamas. she heads up to nicks room and knocks on the door. "matt go away." nick groans.

leilani holds back a laugh and opens his door. "yo." she smiles at nick. "you're still here?" nick asks. "okay, bitch. did you see me leaving?" leilani asks with sass and nick shakes his head.

"I'm staying." she smiles. "oh, well get in then." nick pats his bed next to him and leilani lays on the bed next to nick.

"let's watch a fucking movie." nick grabs his tv remote and turns on his tv and netflix. "this one." nick nods, selecting a movie leilani has never seen.

"it's a really good one." nick nods as it starts playing.

"nick." leilani groans at the boy laying half on her, sound asleep. she shimmies her way out of his bed and sees he's taking up all the place in the bed.

her first thought is the couch so she walks downstairs only to see chris sleeping there. she can sleep in chris' room but then he wouldn't know so her last option is matt's room.

it's a little past midnight and leilani knows matt's not asleep yet. knocking on his door, a groan is heard from the other side.

"come in." matt groans. leilani opens the door and matt's annoyed face immediately turns normal again. "uhm— nick fell asleep and he's taking up the whole bed. chris is asleep on the couch and I wasn't just gonna sleep in his room without permission." leilani explains.

"oh, you can stay here." matt shrugs and leilani smiles, getting in his bed next to him. "I'm gonna go home tomorrow somewhere around noon cuz I gotta get ready and I have to be home on time or my parents'll get mad." leilani explain and matt nods.

"so, 'night." leilani smiles softly. "'night." matt smiles back. they close their eyes and fall asleep in a couple of minutes.

leilani peels open her eyes and groans softly, looking at matt sound asleep next to her. she gets up from his bed and goes to his bathroom since she has to pee.

she flushes and stands in front of the mirror. she grimaces at the sight of herself. she lifts matt's shirt up to her neck, revealing her stomach and her sports bra, she looks at her stomach.

not satisfied, she drops the shirt back down and shakes her head at herself slightly before reaching her fingers to her mouth.

in seconds, she was leaning over the toilet seat, throwing up. she stands back up and wipes her mouth with toilet paper before throwing it in the toilet and flushing.

she looks back in the mirror, tears in her eyes, pale and insecure. before doing anything worse, she leaves and walks back in matt's room.

she gets back in bed and tries falling asleep but can't. nothing new. she goes on her phone and sees she's slept for exactly 1 hour. yay.

she scrolls through her social media. looking and observing every post from her best friends, celebrity's, famous couples, she gets more insecure with every photo.

tears rolling down her face on matt's pillow, she opens her phone case and takes out the sharpener blades along with the paper towel she put in it.

not trying to make any noice, she runs the blade over her skin before dabbing it up, throwing the paper towel in the trash, putting the blade back in her phone case and sticking the last bandaid she had in her phone case on the cut next to the other bandaids.

she closes her eyes and is unable to sleep so she just lays there. alone with her thoughts, tears rolling down her face.
_________________________________
honeys insecure

and she has some other problems only I know about :)

ahh writing this knowing all the crazy shit I'm gonna add to this story is an amazing feeling