𝟛𝟝 - ( 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐛 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 )

january 29th,
9:30am,
hotel lobby
_________________________________
"group A!" a teacher shouts. leilani and matt go stand by that group since that's their group.

"today you guys are free to do whatever. explore paris." the teacher says. "be back by 5pm." the teacher says before leaving.

"wanna group up?" leilani asks and nick, chris, valerie, emma and matt. "duh." nick says and leilani smiles.

"I wanna climb the eiffel tower." chris says and leilani looks at him, eyes wide. "haha no you don't. its like— 1665 stairs." leilani says and chris' eyes widen.

"nevermind. can we then just go look at it?" chris asks and leilani nods with a laugh.

they head out in a row of two. chris and nick at front, behind them leilani and matt and behind them emma and valerie.

"it's gorgeous." leilani smiles, looking up at the eiffel tower. "it is." matt smiles, looking at it too.

little did they know, their friends were making photos of them standing close next to each other and looking at the eiffel tower.

they were even holding hands for the love of god.

"I got the perfect one." nick smiles and everyone puts their phone away. "this is nice." nick nods.

"holy shut it's already 4 and we still have to go back to the hotel." valerie notices after looking on her phone.

"let's go back." emma says and everyone nods. everyone starts walking back to the hotel while talking.

"I'm going up. I'll see you guys tomorrow." leilani speaks and everyone nods. everyone was just hanging out in the lobby after they arrived at the hotel again.

"wait imma go up too." matt stands up and follows leilani. "I have to be on floor one so I'll see you tomorrow." matt says and leilani nods.

matt goes to his hotel room and leilani to hers. leilani opens her hotelroom door and walks in.

leilani changes in her pyjamas and day dream about matt a little before deciding to go to bed.
_________________________________
short ass chapter but I wrote next chapter before this chapter and I felt like there HAD to be a chapter before next chapter

you'll see why😏