𝟚𝟟 - ( 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐢 𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐜 𝐬𝐨 𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲 )

december 8th,
5:12pm,
the triplets' house
_________________________________
"so what's the deal with you two?" emma asks. "look, y'know eduardo from fine arts? he sits behind me." leilani asks and emma and chris nod.

"you mean that one motherfucker? black hair, down to his shoulders, big ass nose, from mexico?" valerie asks and leilani nods.

"he texted me he wanted to talk to me at lunch in the library and that's where I went to. he told me he wanted to get with me and when I said no he forced me and kissed me." leilani starts and nick gasps slightly.

"i told him the first thing that came to mind and I told him I have a boyfriend and that that was matt." leilani speaks, glancing at matt before continuing.

"I took matt out school and explained this to him, we both agreed we'd be in a fake relationship to scare eduardo away." leilani finishes.

"ohhhh." nick realizes what's going on. "I get itttttt." valerie continues. "that'll hopefully scare him away but that bitch has also made a move on me but then I could tell him about my real boyfriend." emma shrugs.

"you guys can't tell anyone our relationship is fake tho." matt speaks and leilani nods. "we won't." nick shakes his head.

"now that you guys are already here." nick smirks. "what about a sleepover?" he asks and leilani nods. "I'm down." leilani shrugs.

"oh yeah it's vacation from tomorrow on." leilani speaks. "three weeks, till the second of january we are free from school." leilani smiles.

"I'm down to have a sleepover every night." nick shrugs and everyone laughs. "I have to be home the third week 😏 but until then I can sleep over every night." leilani shrugs and nick smiles.

"y'know what we should do?" leilani asks and everyone frowns at her. "we should watch a movie." she says. she was gonna say they should watch 'to all the boys I've loved before' but quickly changed her mind since she wanted to watch it with matt alone.

"we should watch damsel. it's new on netflix and millie bobby brown plays in it." emma smirks.

"the way you bi panic so often is crazy." matt acknowledges. "it's making me worried." chris mumbles and everyone laughs.

"don't worry chrissy, I'll only leave you when leilani asks me to get with her." emma speaks which makes everyone except chris laugh twice as hard.

"we all know it's a joke." emma smiles, kissing chris' lips softly. "pda." nick fake gags causing matt and leilani to giggle.

"I want to change into pyjamas before we watch damsel tho." leilani speaks and everyone agrees.

everyone goes to their normally assigned room; matt and leilani in matt's room, chris and emma in chris' room and nick and valerie in nicks room.

"I want your dino sweater." leilani snatches the dino sweater out of matt's hands. "I was holding it up for you to take." matt smiles.

"after tomorrow, I can relax a second." (you think girl?) leilani smiles, switching the sweater she was wearing with the green dino sweater.

"or maybe it's gonna get worse." leilani mumbles. (about that...) "it's not, leila." CAP! "I hope so." leilani shrugs.

"by the way, after the movie we're coming up here and we're watching to all the boys I've loved before. all three." leilani says.

"three?" matt asks and leilani nods. "yup." she mutters, looking on her phone and not realizing matt's shirtless before she looked up.

"kid put on a goddamn shirt!" leilani laughs which makes him join. "I was gonna." he laughs, pulling a random shirt over his head.

"let's go." matt smiles and leilani nods before they head back to the living room where everyone was waiting for them.

"let's see some millie!" emma smiles with the tv remote in her hand. "you're really scaring me." chris mumbles and emma laughs before putting her head on his chest.

"stop I'm so single." leilani mumbles to herself but matt heard. they got in the couch next to everyone and emma put on the movie.

"that was insane." valerie says dramatically as the end credits of the movie play. "right that was crazy." leilani smiles.

"it was such a good movie tho." nick speaks and everyone nods in agreement. "what was you guys' favourite scene?" valerie asks.

TW: SPOILERS

"my favourite scene was the one where henry was gonna marry that other girl before elodie came to interrupt." chris speaks first.

"mine was probably the scene right before henry threw elodie into that hole thing. just like... the way he was holding her. even if he was gonna betray her, I need that." leilani nods and the girls agree.

"millie was my favourite scene." emma mutters and everyone laughs. "mine was the scene where she basically threw herself over that ledge, and almost fell off of it but had the knife to hold her up." matt says and leilani nods at him.

"my favourite was also when elodie cut off her hair and became like— elodie if you know what I mean." nick says and everyone nods in agreement.

"it was just an amazing movie. let's settle to that." valerie shrugs. "we're out." leilani grunts, standing up from the couch.

"why?" chris asks as matt stands up as well. "I'm gonna force matt to watch 'to all the boys I've loved before' because he never watched it and that's crazy." leilani speaks.

"oh okay." nick mumbles and leilani smiles at everyone, "good night." before turning on her heel and walking to matt's room.

matt follows shortly after and they walk in matt's room. "let's do this shit." leilani smiles, already laying in matt's bed with the tv remote in her hand.

"after, we're watching fight club." matt speaks and leilani nods. "yeah yeah." leilani smiles as matt gets in the bed.

"peter kavinsky is such a hottie by the way." leilani shrugs, the movie starting. "okay okay shh." leilani says even though matt didn't say anything.

"wow, that was a good movie." matt nods his head but is met by no response. he looks to his right shoulder and sees leilani who fell asleep on his shoulder.

he smiles at her softly and puts on the second movie since he was really interested in the movie now.

he pulls leilani closer so that she is now laying on his chest as he watches the second movie.
_________________________________
NOW SHITS ABOUT TO GO
DOWNNNNN

🎶down down, deeper and down🎶