𝟛𝟜 - ( 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢! )

january 29th,
8:15am
hotelroom 219
_________________________________
"wake up bitch you gotta start getting ready we're meeting up with the triplets in an hour and you have to look good for you boyfriend." the first sentence leilani hears when she wakes up.

"I'm up." she groans. "and I don't need to look good for matt." she sighs, sitting up. "I never spoke the name matt so that's a statement that says a lot." valerie giggles and leilani rolls her eyes.

"oh my god is it gonna be like this for the whole week?" she asks, getting up from her bed. "pretty much." valerie groans. "you didn't even wake ems yet." leilani sighs.

"you can do it, imma brush my teeth." valerie goes in the bathroom. "emma get up." leilani shakes emma awake and she groans as she stretches.

"get up get up get up." leilani whines. "oh my god shut up!" emma exclaims. "tell that to val." leilani says before leaving emma in her bed and going to the closet.

"what should I wear?" leilani asks emma. "oh my god please let me pick out your clothes. and promise you'll wear it!" emma says.

"I don't trust you." leilani sighs. "look if you really hate it you don't have to. but just try it on." emma says and leilani nods.

"fine." leilani sighs and emma jumps up and walks to the closet. she grabs an outfit and lays it on the bed, leading to leilani immediately shaking her head.

"the pants, yes. the crop top, no." leilani shakes her head. "please. it'll feel so good to wear it for once. plus, today you're only gonna be with matt. and if you want to get compliments..."

"fine I'll wear it." leilani gives in and emma jumps up. "thank you." she smiles. "yeah yeah." leilani mumbles, walking in the bathroom as soon as valerie leaves it.

leilani changes into the outfit emma had picked out for her, brushes her teeth, does her hair and makeup and walks out the bathroom, resulting to two loud gasps sounding through the bedroom.

"holy shit lani!" valerie exclaims. "oh god stop how are people shocked I bi panic this much when you're my best friend help." emma sighs dramatically, flopping down on the bed.

"is it actually pretty?" leilani asks, not sure if it yet. "bitch you look like a fucking princess what the fuck." valerie speaks.

"now matt can call you princess." emma says. "you look so hot." emma hyperventilates. "ems stop." leilani giggles.

"let me get ready and then we can go. I can't fucking wait to see matt's reaction on your outfit oh my god." emma gasps, getting up and heading to the bathroom.

"you think he'll like it?" leilani asks. "he's gonna get take pics and get off on them." valerie speaks as serious as ever.

"VAL WHAT?!" leilani yells, resulting to both of the girls dying laughing. "stop don't say that about matt." leilani giggles.

"sorry not sorry bitch." valerie laughs. "everyone ready to go?" emma asks, leaving the bathroom. "yup." "I guess."

"nick texted me telling me to just come to their hotel room. they have room— 149." valerie reads from her phone.

"oh okay. it's right here." leilani stops walking and turns to her right, now facing the door with the sign '149' on.

leilani knocks in a rhythm only their friend group knows and says, "housekeeping." in a high voice.

this is an inside joke their whole friend group shares. it's so that they're sure who is at the door.

(comment here if you know where it's from)

(the basic rhythm yk)

nick opens and gasps. "oh my god I'm straight." he speaks before laughing and the girls laugh too.

"come on in." nick smiles, making a way for the girls to walk in. chris was sat on one of the beds, on his phone, and matt was nowhere to be found.

"hello chris." emma smiles. "welcome to our humble abode." he laughs. "where's matt?" leilani asks.

"he's been on the balcony for the whole morning." nick says. "you guys have a balcony?" valerie gasps.

"not really but you can just open our window, step out of it and then there's a little platform." nick shrugs.

leilani walks to the window and opens it, startling matt who was very focused on nothing.

"hey." leilani smiles and matt turns his head immediately. he looks leilani up and down and you could see the sparkles in his eyes.

"wow. you look amazing." matt says — his jaw basically on the floor — as leilani leans her arms on the edge next to matt.

"thanks." leilani smiles. "pink is really your colour what the fuck." matt's still in awe by the stunning girl standing next to him.

"thank you. I'm just worried about my scars, you know?" leilani asks and matt grabs her arm. "may I?" he asks and leilani nods before he turns her arm.

"hmm." matt inspects the scars on her arms. "nobody will see except for me because I think one of the teachers told me we're gonna do an activity with 2 today." matt says.

"yeah. what if u get cold?" leilani asks. "then you'll get my jacket." matt smirks before going back in the hotel room, leaving leilani with her jaw on the floor.

"you'll get my jacket. what." she whispers to herself with a gasp. she gets back inside and sits on the bed next to matt.

"holy shit were gonna be late. we need to go." chris looks in his phone. "you're right. let's go." emma says before she turns on her heel and walks out the triplets' bedroom.
_________________________________
cutting here cuz I finna know this day gon be lawnggggggg

I haven't written next chapter yet but I finna know imma be gigglinnnnn