𝟜𝟚 - ( 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 )

february 14th,
10:13am,
maths classroom
part 3 of last chapter
_________________________________
the bell rings, "that was it for today, you're dismissed." mister parker says and leilani stands up from her chair.

she throws her backpack over her right shoulder and keeps her head down with her hood over her head as she leaves the classroom as soon as possible.

matt follows leilani since they both have to go the same way. today couldn't go any worse, tho. today is the only day in the week that they have the whole day together.

matt grabs leilani's wrist in the hallway, making her spin and face him. now their facial expressions switched, leilani looks pissed off and matt looks sad.

"I'm sorry, okay." matt apologizes but leilani snatches her wrist out his grip, "it's whatever."

she takes off again and heads to homeroom. "lani!" nick smiles at leilani the second she walks in.

leilani forces a smile back to nick and walks to her friend group. she drops her bag on the floor and sits in the desk nick is sitting at.

"how was maths?" emma asks. "worse than usual." leilani answers, looking at emma. matt joins the friend group and sits at a desk.

"what's up with you? you look fucking sad." valerie pulls a 😬 face to matt. "nothing." matt mumbles, pulling out his phone and mindlessly scrolling through social media.

nick, chris, emma and valerie start a conversation as leilani zones out and matt scrolls through his phone.

leilani's phone buzzes and she pulls out her phone, immediately rolling her eyes.

iMessage!

my fave💋heysince you don't want to listen to meI'm gonna explain what's going on here

my fave💋
hey
since you don't want to listen to me
I'm gonna explain what's going on here

princess😍🦋
hah
sure
be my motherfucking guest matthew
make up some excuse to why you called me a bitch to my face
tell me how wrong I am for trusting you

my fave💋
look I didn't mean it, okay
I'm confused and frustrated
you said something this morning that pissed me off

princess😍🦋
oh so it's my fault
I get it🙄

'princess😍🦋' blocked 'my fave💋'