𝟛𝟠 - ( 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭 )

february 5th,
10:31am,
the triplets' car
part 2 of last chapter
⚠️flynn rider matt, gun, harsh words to say the least💁‍♀️⚠️
_________________________________
"turn it up turn it up!" leilani's heart warms seeing chris already feel better. even though they had their convo not even half an hour ago, it's good chris is better again.

now, the group was seated in the triplets' minivan, heading home. leilani turns up the song since she was in the passenger seat, and chris sings along with his whole heart.

"stay buggin' outttt. days on endddd." chris sings along and leilani smiles. "play this often don't take this shit too serious." he continues.

the song ends and before leilani knew it, her favourite song was playing. it was her favourite song for a lot of reasons, first of all, it's an amazing song. second of all, she relates to it.

"I had a dream, I got everything I wanted." leilani sings along quietly, not wanting anyone to hear.

but since matt always pays attention to her since he's madly in love with her, he heard.

"turn it up!" nick shouts from the back. "nick it's at 35 that's enough." matt stifles a laugh.

nick whispers something in leilani's ear and leilani turns to matt and he glances at her before she turns it up to 40.

"it's my favourite song." leilani whispers with a smile and matt sighs and rolls his eyes in a sarcastic way.

"no cuz this, lovely, and ocean eyes from billie are SUCH a vibe." leilani says and matt stops at a red light.

he quickly grabs his phone and does something leilani didn't see before putting it back and continuing to drive when the light turns green.

"I had a dream, I got everything I wanted. but when I wake up I see, you with me. and you say, as long as I'm here, no one can hurt you." leilani sings quietly, glancing at matt who glanced at her the same time.

the song stops and out of complete 'luck', lovely starts playing. leilani looks at matt, knowing he's behind all this, but ignores it since she can just sing which she absolutely loves.

"thought I found a way." leilani turns the music up more since she wants to sing her whole heart out but she doesn't want anyone to hear.

"thought I found a way out. but you never go away, so I guess I gotta stay now." leilani sings with her whole heart, and nobody heard, except matt.

and he was fucking loving it.

it only took two verses for matt to realize she's talking about experience.

"oh, I hope someday I'll make it out of here, even if it takes all night, or a hundred years. need a place to hide, but I can't find one near. wanna feel alive outside I can't fight my fears." she hits every single fucking note, making matt lose it.

"isn't it lovely? all alone. heart made of glass, my mind of stone. tear me to pieces, skin and bone." leilani sings and nobody notices because they're talking but matt was BLUSHING.

the song comes to an end and it pains matt to say this, but he has too, "we're here." matt speaks up, pulling up in their driveway.

"girls are you staying over?" leilani asks. "no, sorry. val and I are taking my car that's still here." emma looks at her car parked on the triplets' driveway.

"okay. I'll see you monday." leilani smiles. "see you monday." emma winks and leilani stifles a laugh.

the girls step out and take off in emma's car. "are you guys gonna get out yet?" matt asks nick and chris.