𝟙𝟞 - ( 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 )

november 21st,
12:07 am,
the triplets' driveway
part 2 of last chapter :)
_________________________________
leilani pulls up in the triplets' driveway and parks the car.

the ride was the same but different.

everyone was talking, except matt and leilani. nobody noticed this so it was best to not say anything about it.

"can we do another sleepover? I don't want to go home this late." valerie says and nick nods. "of course." nick nods with a smile.

"me and emma are already going to my room because we're gonna chill before going to bed." chris announces and emma nods.

"we're not tired yet so we're staying downstairs a little more." nick says and valerie nods as they head in the house.

"wait nick!" leilani runs after nick, leaving matt on the driveway alone.

"can I maybe sleep in your bed tonight too? matt and I kinda got into a fight" leilani says. "I mean- I don't know if I have that much room but we can try." he shrugs and leilani smiles.

"thanks nick." she smiles as she follows him inside and on the couch, sitting next to valerie.

matt enters the living room a little later and makes eye contact with leilani.

"can we talk for a moment?" matt want to ask. but he let's leilani be and goes to his room.

"actually, I'll just sleep on the couch." leilani shrugs and nick nods. "well, we're getting tired so we're going up." nick says and valerie nods.

"alright. goodnight guys." leilani smiles. "night girl." valerie smiles back. "goodnight." nick says before they exit the living room.

leilani gets comfortable on the couch and pulls out her phone to see if chris and emma are still awake.

iMessage!

F•R•I•E•N•D•S

F•R•I•E•N•D•S

boo-boo😭😖chris
shawty😈😩emma
carbohydrate🤟🏻🫡nick
minivan matt🚐☝🏻matt
wifey👰‍♀️💍valerie
lei-larious🤣😇leilani

lei-larious
yo anyone still awake?

carbohydrate🤟🏻🫡
val and I just went up bitch.
but no

boo-boo😭😖
emma and I are still awake

minivan matt🚐☝🏻
I'm still awake