𝟛𝟞 - ( 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐦 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧, 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐞 )

february 3rd,
9:30pm,
hotel lobby
_________________________________
"group A!" a random teacher calls. "that's us." leilani says to matt and he nods, moving to that group.

the group was leilani, matt, emma, chris, valerie, nick, two other girls candice and bella, and two other guys called james and noah.

"split up in groups of 2 please." the teacher says and group A does just that. "okay, our activity for today is—" the teacher looks on a paper.

"you're gonna walk somewhere, you can choose where yourself, and then you're gonna choose one to be blind and then the person who's not blind has to direct the blind person back to the hotel." the teacher says.

"on the way to your chosen place, you can go in small shops and buy souvenirs or something I don't care. just arrive whole and alive at around 8pm." the teacher says before leaving.

"let's go." leilani smiles at matt. "guys, we're splitting up." matt speaks to valerie, nick, chris and emma who were planning on staying with each other.

"okay, have fun guys." valerie says and leilani smiles before leaving. they walk out the hotel and are now left on the streets in paris.

"let's just walk somewhere random. we'll find out way back." leilani starts walking.

"I'm gonna need to find our way back, also directing you to the hotel." matt mutters. "oh no I'm not going blind." leilani shakes her head.

"yes you are." matt says and starts saying something else do that leilani couldn't even begin discussing.

"you're making me blind so can we at least visit some stores?" leilani asks and matt nods. "duhh." matt says and leilani smiles.

"let's go in this one." matt snatches leilani's hand and pulls her in a small store, filled with souvenirs.

"look at this." matt smiles, leilani tien to him to see him wearing a childish pair of sunglasses. "matt put that down." leilani laughs.

"damn, okay mom." matt mumbles as he puts them back where he found them. "I want this." leilani mutters to herself, holding a little pink eiffel tower.

she puts it back down with a sigh and continues walking. quick as a cat, matt grabs the pink eiffel tower along with a silver one for him, and goes to the register.

he buys it and puts it in his pocket before walking out and seeing leilani just looking at some souvenirs.

"wanna continue?" matt asks and leilani nods. they continue walking side to side before leilani feels something slip in her hand.

she looks down to see matt has grabbed her hand. she looks behind her but doesn't see anyone from their school, which means...

matt was choosing to do this.

leilani's stomach fills with butterflies as they continue walking through the romantic streets of paris until they eventually end up on a piazza.

(I researched 10 minutes to find this word. I hate being a dutch english writer on some parts)