𝟚𝟘 - ( 𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭 )

december 6th,
10:10am,
maths classroom
part 2 of last chapter
⚠️mentions of all earlier TWs all together⚠️
_________________________________
"holy shit that was tiring." matt speaks as they walk out of maths. "right." leilani groans.

"hah. now I have PE." leilani smiles sarcastically with a slow blink. "remember. chris." matt nods and leilani nods back.

"wish me luck." leilani sighs as the bell rings. "break a leg. let me know at lunch." matt speaks and leilani nods.

they split paths and on her way to PE, leilani stumbles across chris. "oh hey chris." leilani smiles softly.

"hey." chris smiles. he obviously didn't know about the situation yet. "did you already hear?" leilani questions.

chris shakes his head and leilani nods. "I broke up with seth. he told me something matt said and he didn't actually say it." leilani speaks.

"oh." is all chris says. "yeah. and now I have PE with him and amelia and elena were in on it too. please don't tell me you are." leilani frowns.

"no I'm not." chris shakes his head softly, with a comforting tone. "as long as you, matt, nick, emma and valerie aren't." leilani sighs.

"and now I can go change in the same room as amelia and elena." leilani smiles sarcastically before splitting paths with chris and going to the girls' changing room.

she steps in and already see amelia and elena changing, along with some other girls. they were whispering and giggling, probably gossiping.

"look who it is." amelia smirks mischievously, crossing her arms over her chest. "leave me alone." leilani mumbles, putting her bag on the bench and pulling off her shirt.

"chill, lion." elena groans before stifling a laugh. this made leilani cringe in a way she never had. "we just wanna talk." amelia laughs unbelievably.

"well, I don't." leilani shrugs before leaving. she has some sort of power which makes her change quick as fuck.

she speeds to the gymnasium and enters, forgetting she had to deal with seth too.

but before seth could even approach her, chris was already standing in front of leilani in a protective way.

"she doesn't wanna talk to you, bro. just go away." chris defends leilani as she just stands behind him trying not to beat the shit out of seth.

"already a new one, really? I thought you'd be more likely to fuck matt." seth sounds fake sad.

"get the fuck away, seth." chris grits through his teeth. seth gives leilani a half threatening look before turning on his heel and going away.

"sorry." chris apologizes as he turns around to face leilani. "it's not your fault." leilani shrugs.

"still." chris mutters. "let's go." chris and leilani head to where the rest was sitting and sit on the floor the furthest away from seth and his little minions.

"matt's gonna ask me soooo much during lunch." leilani mumbles to chris with a soft giggle as chris also stifles a laugh.

"he'll probably end up beating the shit out of seth or at least punching him and knocking him out." chris mumbles. "I hope he won't do that. he'll get in problems for me then." leilani shakes her head.

"you know he would." chris mumbles before heading to the boys' changing room. with a sigh, leilani heads to the girls' changing room.

"ready?" chris asks, glancing over at leilani. "as ready as I can be right now." leilani shrugs. "good enough." chris stifles a laugh before walking in the cafeteria with leilani.

immediately, leilani makes eye contact with brianna who was looking at her with a dirty ass smirk, being awfully close with seth.

so were amelia and elena.

"whores." leilani mumbles and chris nods. "positive." chris agrees. leilani looks away from them and makes eye contact with the next person, matt.

he's looking at her full of admiration and worry. it was a mix of moods but not even a knife could cut through the tension.

(romantic tension ofc💞)

before leilani and chris could even reach the table where all their friends were sat, matt was walking over.

"here we go." leilani whispers to chris and he stifles a laugh. "you okay? what happened? what'd he say? how was it?" matt asks worriedly which makes chris and leilani burst out into laughter.

"told you." leilani laughs to chris and he nods. "what?" matt's voice pitches. "nothing, matt. don't worry." leilani shakes her head as she sits down at the table.

"nick told us. you okay?" emma asks. "how'd you kno-?" leilani gets cut off by matt, "I warned him. sorry." matt apologizes.

"it's okay." leilani smiles softly at matt to which he replies with a comforting smile, making leilani's stomach flutter.

"he was annoying as fuck. him and amelia were hella clingy and like I'm all for that like I love physical touch but that was too much." leilani shakes her head and chris nods, agreeing.

"he tried to approach her plenty of times—" chris starts and matt was gonna start shouting, "but I was there every time." chris reassures.

matt breathes out and groans. "why can't he just leave you the fuck alone." matt groans. "beats the shit outta me." leilani shakes her head.

"speak of the goddamn devil."

"what do you want?" leilani asks before even turning around, knowing who just reached their table.

"I just wanna talk." seth speaks, scanning the table to see matt looking at him, and if looks could kill, seth'd be long gone by now.

"then talk." leilani shrugs simply. "really? I don't think you want your friends—" "they're my best friends, they know everything." leilani cuts him off.

and that's where it all went south badly.

"oh. okay. they know everything." seth stifles a laugh. "so I suppose they know you have anorexia, they know your younger sister is in a coma and is hanging on by a goddamn thread just like you, may I add, they know your dad beats the shit outta you, they know you cut yourself, they know you run away from home often, they know you're an insecure little bitch, they know you almost got raped by mister johnson, they know you make yourself throw up, they know you're depressed and you have severe anxiety, they know you have 2 siblings, they know you're the disappointment, they know your dad is an alcoholic, they know you—"
_________________________________
cutting right here CUZ I CAN :)))

🤟🏻