𝟚𝟚 - ( 𝐢 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 )

december 6th,
1:47pm,
the triplets' house
part 4 of last chapter😅
⚠️some dirty minded shit⚠️
_________________________________"what do you wanna do?" matt asks. "I don't care." leilani mumbles quietly, wrapping her arms around her stomach and flopping down on the couch.

"hey, no. come on." matt takes leilani's arms and lifts her up from the couch. "you need to have some fun." matt nods, "get your mind off of things."

"matt." leilani was gonna start discussing but matt cut her sentence off by blasting a song through the speaker he was connected to.

matt sways his hips slightly, trying to change leilani's mood. matt dances a little to the song before leilani covers up her smile.

"I saw that." matt giggles. "c'mon, dance." matt grabs leilani's hands and moves hers along with his.

after a couple minutes, leilani gave matt what he wanted and danced along with him.

"is it raining?" leilani asks after glancing out the kitchen window. matt turns around and looks outside. "apparently."

"can we go outside I love rain." leilani asks and matt nods. "of course. todays all about you." matt nods and leilani softly smiles.

matt turns off the music and they walk out the backyard, immediately getting hit by rain since it was pouring.

"leila it's so wet." matt says, not wanting to go in the rain since he doesn't like it. "stop staying dirty ass stuff matt!" leilani laughs, walking in a puddle.

"stop thinking dirty ass stuff!" matt chuckles back and leilani laughs. "come in the rain!" leilani smiles, rain pouring on her hair.

"no I don't like rain." matt refuses quietly. "it's so fun, c'mon. for me." leilani says in an almost questioning tone.

matt sighs before stepping out and walking to leilani. "see? you're not made of sugar come on." leilani snatches matt's hand and starts dancing.

matt spins leilani around and she giggles. "I'm fucking soaked." leilani laughs.

she, indeed, was. her hair was as wet as it could be, her sweater was about two shades darker because of the rain, her pants were getting wetter but weren't as wet as the rest and her shoes are filled with rain water.

"I think we should head back inside." matt laughs and leilani agrees. they walk in — still holding hands — and matt closes the back door.

"shit now I'm cold." leilani rolls her eyes. "of course you are! you just stood in the rain for an hour." matt points out the obvious.

"and you didnt?" leilani asks. "I did but I'm not cold." matt shrugs. "well, I am!" leilani groans.

"you can take a shower. I'll give you some clothes and you can stay over tonight." matt sighs. "matt we have three exams in three days." leilani says.

"we can study together." matt says. "either way, you're staying after everything that happened, and you're taking a shower." matt goes to his room and leaves leilani in the kitchen.

he comes back after a couple of minutes with sweatpants and a hoodie. "take your time." matt hands her his clothes.

"are you sure?" leilani asks. "leila please you're soaked. go warm up." matt says. "in the shower?" leilani laughs.

"just accept my suggestion and go take a shower and relax." matt sighs. leilani could see matt was losing hope to cheer up the girl so she accepted his offer.