𝟜𝟟 - ( 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡 )

may 13th,
1:12am,
the triplets' minivan
_________________________________
"are you sure people at school aren't gonna make fun of us for doing this?" leilani asks, kinda anxious.

"fuck them! we're just high schoolers having fun. nobody's gonna watch it either way." nick shrugs nonchalantly.

"okay." leilani mumbles. "orders, please." matt turns around to chris and nick as his hand searches something to hold onto.

out of anything, of course it had to be leilani's thigh.

leilani looks up at matt and blushes. he's glancing at her with an extremely attractive smirk before turning back to his brothers.

"the ushe." nick shrugs and matt nods, "same." chris mumbles and matt pulls up at the window.

he orders for nick and chris and himself before turning to leilani, "the usual." and with that, matt orders a root beer for her and a six piece chicken nugget.

for matt, this counts as a full meal so he's beyond extremely proud of leilani's progress.

he continues driving and comes to the window where they give you your food. only then, matt removes his hand from leilani's thigh to take the bags of food from the lady.

he passes them to nick and chris and tells the lady thanks before driving away and parking in the almost empty parking lot.

"you good up here or do you wanna switch with chris?" matt whispers to leilani, noticing she's slightly nervous. nick and chris are bickering over something so they don't hear.

"no I'm good. I'm too far away from you back there." leilani smiles softly and matt smiles back.

nick taps matt's shoulder and he turns. he hands matt the camera and matt sets it up on the dashboard.

"you stole chris' seat so you gotta go check." nick grins and leilani groans with a smile. "I'll check." matt grabs her hand before she can even open her door.

matt gets out of the car and nods while putting his thumbs up. "it's good." leilani turns to nick and chris who weren't paying attention to what matt was doing.

matt steps back in the car, "is it good?" nick asks and leilani frowns, "yes, dumbass. otherwise I wouldn't come back to the car." matt answers, rolling his eyes.

"hello everyone! this is our first youtube video. enough introduction! I'm nick. this is my triplet brother chris and this is my other one." nick points to the person he's introducing, "this is matt."

matt scowls at him and nick ignores it. "and this is matt's girlfriend and my best friend, leilani." nick introduces leilani, patting her shoulder softly.

"nick?" leilani laughs, "he's not my boyfriend." leilani smiles at matt. "yet." matt adds, "yet." leilani smiles at matt and he smiles back.

"well, he's gonna be sooner or later so why confuse them by saying yet? just— shh! he's your boyfriend." nick rambles.

"sure." leilani stifles a laugh. chris starts to defend leilani by saying matt's not her boyfriend yet and that he should respect their privacy as leilani and matt just sit in silence, staring in each others eyes as matt rubs his thumb across leilani's skin.

"stop the corny shit. let's start." nick stops his discussion with chris and interrupts matt and leilani's moment.

leilani and matt sit back in their chair, still holding hands on camera and glancing at each other every now and then.

nick starts rambling about something random and chris joins. eventually so do leilani and matt.

"holy shit we've been rambling for 40 minutes." leilani stifles a laugh and nick gasps dramatically.

"okay bye guys! thanks for watching." nick says as he depicts for leilani to grab the camera. leilani takes the camera from the dashboard and points it at herself.

she points it at matt and he doesn't even look in the camera, he's just so mesmerized by leilani.

"enough." nick grumbles, snatching the camera out of leilani's hands. he waves at the camera with a grin before ending the recording.

"that was fun." chris smiles, "I totally forgot we were being recorded."

"no cuz why same." leilani laughs. matt's heart warms at the sound and sight of her laughing.

"this is for our own fun, right? to create lasting memories and all that. if people don't like it, fuck 'em." nick smiles and everyone nods in agreement.

"not like we're gonna get anything out of this." matt rolls his eyes sarcastically and leilani giggles.

"shittttt it's 2:15am we should go home." leilani speaks and matt nods. he starts the car and removes his hand from leilani's to pull out of the parking lot.

once out the parking lot, his hand returns to leilani's thigh, making her tummy stumble and her heart do about a million backflips.

instagram!

elenagarcía requested to dm youignore|accept|block

ignore|accept|block

Elena García
hi
you probably don't want to hear from me
but I just want to apologize

Matt Sturniolo
why the fuck are you apologizing to me?
you didn't fucking betray me

Elena Gracía
leilani blocked me

Matt Sturniolo
I wonder why

Elena García
look I fucked up alright.
amelia, brianna and seth did the same to me as to her

Matt Sturniolo
doesn't feel fucking good huh

Elena García
no
but leilani is better now that she found you
and I need to get better too

Matt Sturniolo
what are you trying to say
make it quick I'm gonna watch a movie with leila

Elena García
I was wondering if we could hang out sometime
leilani doesn't have to know
maybe we can hook up😉

Matt Sturniolo
what the actual fuck
elena you haven't changed
it's me, leilani
matt handed me his phone the second he told me you dm'ed him.
what the fuck is wrong with you

'matthew.sturniolo' blocked 'elenagarcía'
_________________________________
random ending

I KNOW their first video wasn't posted on may 13th🙄

it's just for the fanfic