𝟛𝟛 - ( 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 )

january 28th,
12:13pm,
matt's bedroom
_________________________________
"next, seats b13 and b14." one of the teachers say. "that's us." leilani says to matt and he nods.

they get in the plane and leilani sits at te window seat with matt next to her. chris joins matt next to him on the other side and nick sits next to emma and valerie on the opposite side of them.

"11 hours and 40 minutes in this plane. sounds like a fucking nightmare." leilani mumbles to herself but matt hears. chris was busy talking to nick and the rest.

"oh come on, it'll be worth it. a week in paris, we have to team up because we're together." matt winks at her with a slight smile.

"we'll do challenges together and we'll have so much fun. don't think about what's now, think about what's coming." matt speaks.

"still." leilani sighs, putting her face in her hands. matt takes her hands off of her face and holds them in his.

"it's gonna be okay." he whispers comfortingly. leilani breathes out and shuts her eyes. she opens them again and holds eye contact with matt.

"this is my first time on a plane." leilani confesses. "and I'm scared and nervous, okay?" she speaks. "that's okay. you can be scared and nervous." matt says in a soft and comforting tone.

matt kisses leilani's hands. matt looks at her kinda shocked face again and tilts his head to the left.

leilani looks through the hole between their seats to see two other 12th graders whispering about them. "mind your own business, bitch." leilani speaks before sitting in her seat normally.

matt smiles at leilani proudly as everyone was finishes seating. "we're taking off." matt smiles at leilani who was still nervous.

"it's gonna be alright." matt says, grabbing leilani's hand to feel her squeezing it tightly.

"it only takes a second, when we're in the air, everything's gonna be okay after that. it's only the taking off and landing that's a little bit scary." matt says and leilani nods while breathing out.

"and we're up." matt smiles at leilani. "thank you." leilani smiles at matt. "always." matt smiles. "now you can do your thing." matt announces.

"wanna watch a movie?" matt asks and leilani nods. matt pulls out his laptop and his airpods. he hands one to leilani and she puts it in as matt starts his laptop.

"what movie do you wanna watch? I downloaded these." matt scrolls through his downloaded movies and shows.

"wow you downloaded a lot." leilani's eyes widen since matt downloaded like 60 movies.

"yeah 11 hours is no joke and I wanted to have an activity for us." matt speaks and leilani smiles. "you downloaded the notebook?" leilani smiles up at matt and he nods.

"yeah." he smiles back. "this is my favourite movie." leilani mumbles. "let's watch it." matt shrugs and leilani nods.

the movie starts and leilani lays her head on matt's shoulder as they watch the movie.

"I hate the fact that we can't cross genders for bedroom. otherwise we'd sleep in the same room but no now I'm stuck with valerie and emma." leilani says to matt as she gets out of the plane.

"excuse you? are we not enough for you?" emma gasps. "you are but I'd just I don't know." leilani shrugs.

"oh c'mon. we're gonna have girls nights and we're gonna gossip." valerie joins their conversation.