𝟙𝟚 - ( 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 )

october 31st,
4:16 pm,
seth's bedroom
⚠️mentions of abuse⚠️
_________________________________

*seth's POV*

I get up from my bed when I hear my doorbell ring. it's leilani. I groan to myself as I get up from my bed.

I hate that brianna is doing this to me, but I owe her.

(OOP-)

I head downstairs and breath out before opening the door and greeting the girl standing in front of me front of me with a fake warm smile.

"hey babe." I smile, wanting to kill myself. "hi." she smiles, pressing a soft kiss to my lips.

"you ready to go?" she asks excitedly, all I can do is nod and smile.

I pull up in the triplets' driveway. it's a saturday afternoon and I agreed to go hang out at the triplets' house with leilani.

I wish I could skip the with leilani part tho.

but, at least, I can hang out with chris.

I don't know, ever since I got together with leilani, I got closer with chris and started hanging out and texting him more.

he's a funny guy.

but then you have matt...

I don't know what's his deal, ever since I got together with leilani, he's been giving me weird looks. but i always ignore it because I don't give a shit about him.

leilani knocks on the door, and in seconds, nick opens. "hey nick." she smiles. "hi lani." nick smiles back.

"come on in." he smiles at her and leilani does just that. "welcome, seth." nick smiles and I smile back fakely.

"hey nick." I smile. "come in." he scurries me into his house so I do. I go up the stairs and get met by matt, chris and leilani sitting on the couch.

"bro you wanna play some video games?" chris asks immediately. "don't gotta ask me twice." I shrug with a laugh.

chris stands up from the couch and we head to his bedroom, leaving matt, leilani and nick in the living room.

we head downstairs and flop onto his little couch he has in his bedroom. he pulls out two consoles out of god knows where and hands one to me.

"wanna play call of duty?" chris asks. "sure." I shrug.he starts his playstation and swiped through his games before pressing on call of duty black ops.

"yo let's do the multiplayer zombies mode." I suggest and chris gasps, nodding.

the game starts and the storyline begins over how the friend group go to the movie theatre and the movie begins.

*leilani's POV*

"you okay?" matt asks, noticing how I'm bouncing my leg up and down and how i'm playing with my fingers.

"uh-huh." I lie, but of course matt doesn't believe shit about it. "come with me a sec." matt stands up from the couch.

I look up at him confused and he nods slightly. I stand up from the couch and follow him to his room.

I enter his room and sit on his bed. he enters behind me and closes the door behind him.

"I don't need you to tell me what's going on, I just want to know if I can do anything to help." matt says softly, walking closer to me and making me flinch from the slightest.

"I could use a hug." my voice breaks.

*matt's POV*

"I could use a hug." leilani's voice breaks, making my heart shatter.

with nothing else, I walk closer to her and she stands up. I wrap my arms around her waist and around her back as she wraps hers around my neck.

she holds onto me tighter as I hear her sniffling, and feel something tiny but wet on my shoulder. she's crying.

we pull away and I look her deep in her eyes. "I- I'm not okay, matt." she sniffles. I pull away fully and lead her to my bed.

we sit down on it and I look at her. "you wanna talk about it? I promise I won't pull a brianna." I promise her.

"okay." she sighs, looking up at me nervously. "hey, relax." I whisper in a comforting tone. "you can tell me everything."

*general POV*

"so—" leilani breathes in sharply. "the bruises, are from my father." she starts explaining. "sunday, I had a little family reunion." she continues.

"when everyone went home, my father went crazy. I overheard my grandma saying she's disappointed, I spilt a little drip of my water. he kept saying I'm no daughter of his. and he— he-." leilani's voice breaks as she looks down.

"hey, you don't need to tell me. only tell me if you want to." matt comforts her. "he abused me." leilani spills. "he slapped me, leaving bruises." leilani confesses.

"my nose was bleeding, even my goddamn ears were bleeding." leilani sniffles. "it hurt so fucking much, but he doesn't know that." leilani shakes her head, a tear dropping on the back of her hand.

"my parents fight 24/7." she sniffles. "I can't fucking take it anymore, matt. it's day and night, night and day." leilani sobs, still not facing matt.

"hey, it'll be over soon." matt snaps his finger in front of leilani's face and she looks up at him.

"it won't. this has been going on for my whole life already, matt." leilani shakes her head, looking down again.

"when you're 18, you can leave." matt shrugs. "I'm 18 in 3 months. I can't hold on that long." leilani cries. "you can. you're the strongest person I've ever met, leila. I know you can." matt comforts her.

"sure." leilani stifles an anxious laugh. "c'mere." matt stands up again and pulls her off of the bed for another hug.

leilani immediately hugs back, snuggling her face in his chest but immediately pulling away and looking up at him.

"your shirt, I'm getting it all wet." she sobs. "I don't care." matt basically forces her face back in his chest.

she hugs him tighter since she only feels safe around matt. nobody else. not even seth. maybe it's because she had a crush on him, maybe it's because he's her best friend.

"we should go back to the rest." leilani stifles a little laugh, pulling away. "we don't have to if you don't want to." matt makes clear.

"I want to." leilani nods and matt let's her go. "is it obvious that I cried?" leilani asks and matt nods slightly.

"shit." she groans, going over to matt's bathroom. she grabs a towel and wets it with cold water before dabbing it on her red cheeks and eyes.

of course, matt feels bad, watching leilani in pain and erase it like nothing happened, like she didn't just cry her eyes out.

she's too used to this.
_________________________________
the end of the beginning...

MWHAHAHA😈