𝟘𝟠 - ( 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 )

october 15th,
5:52 pm,
matt's room
⚠️mentions of: anorexia, depression, anxiety, sh, alcoholic, parents fighting⚠️
_________________________________

*matt's POV*

I know I shouldn't, but here I am, laying on my bed, scrolling through leilani's insta account.

I don't have a reason, I don't know why, I just am.

it's not like I have a crush on her or something.

I think...

I don't know.

every time I'm around her... I feel— safe, good, happy. I also get a weird feeling in my stomach when I see her.

and now that I'm hanging out with her so much, it's getting bigger. (PAUSE) I don't know— I've caught myself staring at her, admiring her.

it's probably just a phase. 

even if it wasn't, what can I do about it? she's whipped over seth, she has no interest in me at all.

I don't think I have a crush on her.

I think I'm in love with her.

JUST HEAR ME OUT

I've known her since I was 14
I've been best friends with her since I was 14
I get along with her greatly
she's beautiful
she's perfect
she's gorgeous
she's funny

okay I'm whipped.

I'm worried about her.

I can't tell anyone, but I told the nurse I'm her brother.

they gave me information and... I found out as good as everything.

I know she has anorexia. I know she has anxiety. I know she's depressed. I know she hasn't eaten in a month. I know she cuts herself. I know she's insecure. I know her parents fight. I know her dads a drunk. I know her little sister is in the hospital.

and I feel so fucking bad for her.

it could be ANYONE. it could be BRIANNA. but no, of course it has to be leilani.

I'm not gonna talk to her about it until she comes to me herself. I don't want to push her.

I just hope she gets better soon.

"whatcha thinkin' 'bout?" chris barges into my room with a weird ass accent. "nothing." I lie with a shrug. "thinkin' 'bout leilani?" he obviously notices me blushing.

"no." I deadpan. "get out my room." I stare right in his eyes. "please." I smile fakely. with a scoff, chris turns around and leaves my bedroom, closing the door.
_________________________________
shortest chapter yetttt

-450 words🤟🏻

I guess I'm moving fast

I'm trying to make fan fictions as long as one post but I don't think it's gonna happen so yeah :)

idk how many more chapters or how much longer before shit really goes down