𝟝𝟜 - ( 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 )

june 28th,
3:47pm,
nick's bedroom
_________________________________
"you need to start getting ready because prom is in less then four hours." nick speaks, putting his phone down.

"I have time enough." leilani mumbles, continuing to scroll through her phone. "hell no. you say that now but you're a woman, i know it takes ages." and with that, nick grabs leilani's phone and shoves it in his back pocket so she doesn't have access to it.

"fine." leilani grumbles, rolling onto the ground off of the bed, "what first?" she asks, standing up.

"makeup duh." nick rolls his eyes, walking to the bathroom, as if it was obvious.

leilani follows and enters the bathroom too. she'd already put her stuff in nicks room and bathroom because she'd be getting ready there.

nick showers his counter with all leilani's makeup stuff and looks through it. "bitch what am I doing you know how to start right?" nick asks and leilani nods.

"I just need some help with the eyeshadow and eyeliner." leilani says and nick nods, "don't worry I watched some tutorials."

leilani giggles, starting to prime and moisturize her skin with nick watching intently.

"okay we need this shade of blue." nick points at one of the many shades of blue on leilani's eyeshadow palette.

"you told me you were doing it so go for it." leilani speaks and nick grabs the stuff he needs.

"all.. done." nick smiles, pulling back from leilani's face and putting the eyeliner down. "is it at least kinda good?" nick asks and leilani turns to the mirror.

"bitch this is exactly like the picture." leilani smiles. "yeah I know I'm so amazing." nick flips his non-existent long hair which makes leilani giggle.

"what now nickkkkk?" leilani whines. in her opinion, she's not being a whiny bitch. she's just nervous to see how matt reacts and just overall to go to prom.

she didn't even want to go in the first place but nick convinced her with four simply words, 'matt in a suit'

"your nails are done, your makeup is done. hm. your hair." nick gasps and leilani nods. "yeah that's your task." leilani smiles bittersweet.

nick sighs and nods with a smile. "turn." he demands and leilani turns around while scoffing a laugh.

"voila all done." nick smiles, putting the last clip in leilani's hair. leilani turns to the mirror and nods, "pretty good."

nick gasps, "pretty good? not like 'oh my god nick you did so well I fucking love you' or something?" he says dramatically.

"oh my god nick you did so well I fucking love you." leilani says plainly.

"anyways." nick rolls his eyes, "next part it your job." he smiles and leilani looks at him confused.

"put on the dress. get changed." nick speaks before leaving the bathroom and going back to his bedroom.

the dress was already hung up on the hook so leilani took it off. she changes in the dress and looks down, her confidence boosting.