𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

june 28th,
7:51pm,
the minivan
part 2 from last chapter
_________________________________
"ready to go in?" matt asks, turning to the back to face nick and chris. chris just gave up on discussing to sit in the passenger seat by now.

matt always uses; 'she looks like a princess. now she can be a passenger princess' when she's not around and chris just let him score.

"hell yeah." nick smiles. "yup." chris nods. "I guess." leilani stifles a laugh and matt smiles.

matt steps out when leilani starts grabbing her stuff. he speeds to the passenger door and opens it.

"matt please." leilani laughs, "only princesses do it like this." she laughs in disbelief.

"oh I know." matt says with a smirk, "let's go, princess." matt sticks his hand out for leilani to take, like a princess.

blushing, leilani grabs matt's hand and steps out. he smiles at her before closing the passenger door.

matt grabs leilani's hand and intertwines their fingers before heading to the gymnasium.

"you better made this party lit." nick mumbles next to leilani. "oh I did." she smirks.

they enter the building and are met by a little stand with a sign, 'vote for your prom king and queen here!'

"I'm gonna vote for leilani." nick smiles, hurrying over to the stand to grab a paper and a pen. leilani giggles to herself, following nick.

matt and chris joins the two and grab a piece of paper as well. leilani saw chris voted for emma which made her feel kinda bad for him but she knows he's alright.

she sneaks over to matt to see he wrote down leilani. she smiles to herself before returning to nick.

"prom king... matt." leilani smiles, grabbing a piece of paper and writing matt on the paper before putting it in the box.

the group returns to their earlier places, matt and leilani holding hands in front, and chris and nick standing beside each other behind them.

they walk through the entry and enter the gymnasium. "yo this is sick." nick smiles, immediately running off to some place.

"you did this very cool." chris nods before heading to the toilet. he's been whining about how bad he needs to piss since they left.

"you like it?" leilani asks, looking at matt. "oh I love it." matt smiles back. "you wanna dance?" leilani asks.

the song currently playing, was FE!N by travis scott and playboi carti.

"I was in charge of all the music too." leilani smiles, pulling matt to the middle of the dance floor.

time flew, to say the least. currently, it's 11pm and YMCA is playing, a lot of students are dancing along.

"ymca." leilani giggles, making the letters above her head, matt following her movements.

the song slowly comes to an end, and just when leilani and matt were gonna leave the dance floor and go sit at a table, another song starts playing.

perfect by ed sheeran starts playing and leilani and matt exchange a look of humour and love.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 - 𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕥 𝕤𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕠𝕝𝕠 🎉