𝟚𝟛 - ( 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 )

december 7th,
11:52am,
matt's bedroom
_________________________________
leilani stirs around a while before peeling open her eyes. she looks around and sees she's laying in matt's bed, alone.

she sits up with a grunt and reaches for her phone before she grabs something else instead.

a note, laying on the screen of her phone.

good morning leila,
if you're reading this you're probably awake
I'm in the living room
we're skipping school today and we're gonna enjoy our day
don't worry about anything and just get ready and come to the living room

leilani didn't know what matt meant with 'get ready' since her clothes are still wet as fuck.

she folds the paper but sees more text on the back.

you can pick anything out of my closet to wear today
- matt <3
p.s. my green dino sweater is also in my closet I was gonna wear it but I know it's your fave

leilani smiles and blushes when she sees the heart at his name. she puts the note back on her phone and stands up from the bed.

she walks over to his closet and opens it, her eye immediately getting caught by the green dino sweater. (you KNOW which one I'm talking about)

she grabs it out the closet and switches it with the hoodie she was wearing now, immediately feeling comforted by matt's comfortable sweater.

she looks through his sweatpants when she sees blue baggy jeans. she takes them out and switches them with her sweatpants.

 she takes them out and switches them with her sweatpants

(this is her fit and yes both pics are matt)

she walks over to matt's mirror and checks herself out in it, she can't lie, this is the first time she's felt a little confident in a WHILE.

I don't know what's going on, leilani just appears to be less depressed and anxious when she's with matt. the presence of matt is enough to make her happy, as long as their conversation isn't about... sensitive topics.