𝟛𝟙 - ( 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛 )

january 3rd,
12:36pm,
hospital room
_________________________________
"good morning." matt smiles at leilani who just peeled open her eyes. "hey." she smiles back.

"how're you feeling?" matt asks. "my throat hurts." leilani speaks and matt looks at her like she's dumb, making her laugh.

"stop that hurts." she says while still laughing. "you can go home today." matt smiles softly. leilani stays silent.

"you can stay over as long as you want. but I have to warn you, nick and chris will probably ask questions. definitely chris. but that's because he's worried." matt speaks.

"I hope they won't. i'm not ready to talk about it yet. I just wanna forget for a second." leilani mumbles and matt nods. "and I get that." he says.

"we don't need talk about it today. we'll just go home and chill, watch a movie." matt says and leilani nods. "that'd be great." leilani mutters.

"I need to ask you something important tho." matt speaks, kinda nervous now. "anything." leilani mumbles.

"you're not gonna— do it again are you?" matt asks. "no. I want to get better and not feel like shit like now." leilani answers.

"then I know you need me for it." matt speaks. "I do." leilani nods. "the doctor asked me to make sure you take these daily." matt grabs the pills the doctor gave him.

"here, water." matt puts down the pills and a glass of water water on leilani's small table and looks at her. "please take them before I get back, leila." matt mumbles before leaving.

leilani is now left alone in her hospital room, thinking about everything that has happened in the last 6 months.

a lot. and I'm not gonna name it all again.

she groans as she sits up a little more. she grabs the box of pills and takes one out, dropping it in her hand.

she puts it in her mouth, takes a sip of the water matt gave her and scrunches her nose as she swallows the pill with the water.

(IT WOULD NEVER BE THAT EASY FOR ME—)

she puts the glass of water down again and grabs her phone who she hasn't touched since december and turns it on again.

it opens and she sees that she had THOUSANDS of notifications. messages, dm's, general notifications as well. too much to count.

first of all, she opens imessage and reads everything. she only remembers a few, which were the texts from matt and brianna who had texted her she deserved it and all that shit.

she gets snapped out of her thoughts when matt enters the room again and he sees she's down. "what's wrong?" matt asks.

leilani doesn't speak but just hands her phone to him. he reads her screen and you could see him getting more worked up by the texts.

"fucking bitch." matt mumbles, going out the texts with brianna and handing her her phone back.

"there's gonna come a nurse any second now and then we can go home." matt announces and leilani nods with a soft smile.

"are you ready to go home, leilani?" a nurse asks and leilani nods. "you won't do anything else, right?" she asks and leilani shakes her head.

"no. I got reminded who else I'm also hurting besides me." leilani smiles at matt softly.

"great. have you taken your pill today yet?" the nurse asks and leilani nods. "alright." she nods.

"you're good to go." the nurse speaks and leilani nods before the nurse leaves.