Episode 24

My damp dress still clinging to my body provides no barrier between us. It's like tissue paper. I can feel every hard plain of muscle beneath his shirt.

His eyes are wild, blown out, and flickering between golden syrup and black.

Something about him makes me feel bold. I've never been one to be described as meek or mousy but he makes me feel fearless.

I press my mouth to his, sucking his lower lip into my mouth.

He runs his hand down my side, holding onto my waist. It's like his skin is burning a hole through my dress, his touch making me hot and needy.

I bring my foot flat onto the soft dirt, the motion opening my legs slightly and setting him between them. The satisfaction in the growl that slips past his lips makes my body clench.

"Are you sure about this, we don't have to," he nearly moans against my lips.

"I'm positive."

I've never been more sure of anything in my life.

When his hand moves over my bent leg, our skin finally comes into direct contact, it's like static, a tingling, shocking force.

His hand slips beneath the dress, squeezing and feeling the skin of my hip.

"Jo, I don't want to rush you, I don't want you to feel like..."

"Lincoln, please," I know I'm begging but I can't make myself care. I want him to know exactly how much I want him. He slams his lips down against mine. This kiss is different, there is no hesitation or nervousness. His hard body over me, between my legs, it's frantic.

I slip my fingers under the hem of his shirt, desperately trying to feel more of his skin. A soft sigh sneaks past his lips and I swallow it down.

When he moves his hand inward, sweeping his fingers over my panties my body trembles.

My mind feels fuzzy like I'm drunk. I'm intoxicated by him, by his scent, by the taste of his lips.

A tortured groan rips through his throat as he slips one finger beneath the fabric, feeling the arousal that has started to gather there. My breath hitches in my throat and I instinctively arch my back toward him, hoping to feel more.

"Jo," his voice is delirious and rough.

"Please, I want you," I can sense his hesitation, for whatever reason he doubts what I feel for him. I hope I can convince him.

He laps at my bottom lip before exploring my mouth with his tongue. His long finger sweeps over the tender, needy skin before pushing into me.

When he adds a second finger I can't stop the moans that loudly echo through the greenhouse. His panting breaths warm my neck as he curls his finger expertly while sucking on my sensitive skin.

My wolf is going insane, desperate for him.

I reach up with shaky fingers and start to unbutton his shirt. When he pulls his fingers from me I whine like a child.

"I'm not nearly done, I just need to take this off," he pulls my dress up, letting it fall in a heap on the ground beside me before pulling his shirt off.

I can see the outline of him, hard and strained against his pants, my hand grips it, rubbing and applying pressure that makes him growl.

He's thick and long, I can feel it.

"Fuck, you're so beautiful," he pants between ragged breaths. He's staring openly at my naked chest before dipping his head down to kiss and suck my skin.

He moves down my body until his greedy mouth is set before my aching core. With no warning, he roughly rips my panties off and discards them in the dirt.

When he presses a hot, wet kiss against my clit I lose any semblance of composure. He licks and sucks at me like a man eating his last meal.

When he pulls my thighs up over his shoulders my body starts to jerk and spasm, my hips rocking against his face. He moans loudly against me and I peak, an intense orgasm hitting me so furiously that I almost scream.

His eyes are dark and dangerous, looking up at me as he works magic between my legs.

His attentive tongue on my clit has me squirming in no time at all. My brain is fried, I can only feel his hot, wet mouth on me.

"I...oh my... Lincoln!"

I can't form a complete thought let alone a sentence. My body tremors as he pulls back and unbuttons his pants.

Nervously, I watch him release himself from the confines of his clothes. He hangs heavily between his legs and the sight of him makes the temperature increase. The small ivy house suddenly feels much smaller.

He positions himself over me, bringing one of my legs up over his arm.

I can feel him, nudging at my waiting entrance. His eyes never leave mine as he pushes forward, pressing slowly inward.

Every inch stretches me further, opening me more than I've ever been. A shaky breath pushes past his lips and a whimper leaves mine as he fully buries himself between my legs.

"Fuck," his eyes pinch closed and mine roll back.

My sensitive walls shake slightly, pushing against the massive intrusion.

"You feel so good," his voice strains as he pulls himself back slightly. He keeps a slow, massaging rhythm for a few minutes, pushing himself deeper and giving me time to adjust.

He slowly builds speed, reading my body, moving no faster than I can handle but no slower than I need.

Once I've relaxed enough he starts to move more quickly, his pace a rapid force of thrusts that hit a place inside of me that makes my toes curl.

Loud, uncontrollable moans fill the greenhouse. I couldn't stop them if I tried. His name is the only coherent thing I can say, over and over again.

My stomach spasms so tightly it's painful, my muscles hardening as the buildup of pleasure becomes almost too much.

"So fucking good," he groans as an inhuman sound vibrates through him.

I grip my hands into the dirt, desperate to hold onto something as my vision blurs. The orgasm that rolls through me is shattering. It's like being engulfed in flames.

He rolls his hips forward, faltering as I squeeze him like a fist.

As soon as I release he pulls out like he can't hold back another second. He grips himself in his large hand and releases against my stomach in hot spurts.

I watch his face, contorted in bliss as he cums, grunts and moans spilling out between rasping breaths. The sight makes my breath catch in my throat.

When he slumps forward, peppering kisses across my chest and neck a heavy drowsiness rolls over me like a wave.

With my arms around him, holding him to me I feel myself slipping away.

Want more of The Fairytales?  Read 5 completed books in this series, plus get access to over 30 adult romance titles on my Patreon (patreon.com/MyrandaRae) !

Updates weekly: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

--