Episode 35

He just asked me to be his chosen mate and I said...ok. Panic sets in and I back out of his grasp and pace the floor.

I ruined it. He said the kinds of things that everyone longs to hear, the kinds of things that people wait their whole lives for.

My response?

Ok.

I could kick myself.

"Jo?"

His voice is soft and I can't bring myself to look at him. How does this sweet, wonderful man want me?

I feel his fingers reaching for my arm, grazing my skin.

"What's going on?"

In a split-second decision I decide against words, clearly, I'm not great with expressing myself verbally. I grab his face and pull him down slightly, pressing my mouth to his in a desperate attempt to show him how I feel.

My response to his eloquent proposal in no way represents how I feel about him or what he asked and I need to fix it, to make it right.

He doesn't hesitate to return the kiss, to give back as much as he's getting. We kiss like our lives depend on it. I grip his shirt like he's going to disintegrate if I don't hold him close.

He runs his hands down my body, gripping my ass through the thin silky fabric of my robe. Our insatiable need for each other taking over, once again.

"I want you, Lincoln," I moan against his mouth.

When he lifts me into his arms I realize that once again, words are failing me. I didn't mean sexually, of course, I want him that way, but I meant deeper, more.

"I mean, I want you, I want to be yours, I want you to be mine. I want to choose you, too. I... " my mind is frantic and racing in one hundred different directions.

He carries me to my bed and lays me down, letting his eyes roam over my body before climbing over me, settling himself between my legs. I can feel him through the barely-there material, it takes the breath from my lungs.

He grinds himself into me, rolling his hips torturously slow, letting every long, hard inch of him rub against me.

"P-Please," I whimper, feeling desperate for him.

His deft fingers run up my leg, over my hip, and onto my waist, pulling the sash holding my robe closed, exposing my body to him. His fully clothed body covers mine completely.

I rip at his shirt, smattering several buttons across the bed as I tear the barrier keeping his skin from mine. When the shirt is torn away I move to his pants, pulling at the button and zipper harshly.

He chuckles against my lips, "slow down, Jo. We have all night."

My already sore body shudders with anticipation. This man is capable of incredible things and I can't wait for more.

He slips down the bed, kneeling on the ground in front of me before pulling me by the legs, setting my body on the endogenous of the mattress with my legs resting on his broad shoulders.

He quickly presses his hot mouth to me, kissing my core with tender love. Desperation takes over me and I can't keep my hips still. I want him to lick me harder, this teasing is too much.

"More, please," I beg as my hips grind against his mouth.

"Patience," he growls as he wraps his arms around my thighs, effectively holding me still as he continues his slow, deliberate attack. I try to move my hips, to create friction, but he's too strong.