Episode 31

Lincolns POV

As soon as we enter the room I slam her soft body against the door. I can't control my hands, they run, with minds of their own over her body, touching and squeezing everywhere. Her skirt is bunched up around her silky thighs, giving me access to her skin.

"Lincoln," she begs against my lips and it's like a switch is flipped, the lust in her voice makes me crazy. Our mouths are desperate, sucking, licking, and biting at each other. She makes me feel something, a primal need, that I don't understand. Sex, in the past, was pleasurable but with her it's different, it goes beyond pleasure. It's like it consumes me, swallows me whole.

She reaches her hand between us and slides it up and down over the rock-hard length straining in my pants. The painful ache of my need for her is almost unbearable. With my free hand, I start to unbutton the front of my shirt, quickly pulling it down my arms and discarding it on the floor.

Without breaking the kiss she starts to unbutton her blouse, hastily throwing it to the ground and wrapping her arms around my shoulders, drawing me closer to her, pressing her warm chest against mine.

"Your skin feels so good against mine," she whispers.

I grab her by her thighs and pull her up, pinning her to the door and she doesn't hesitate to wrap her legs around my waist. She's looking at me, panting, ready.

"I'm so glad I wore a skirt today," she moans as I reach down between us to move her wet panties to the side, exposing her dripping core.

A deep growl rumbles through me. I can't get enough of her.

I line myself up at her entrance but stop, rolling my shoulders back I take a deep breath. I have to fortify myself before I push into her mind-numbing tightness. I look into her blue eyes, blown out and wild with lust, as I slide into her all the way to the hilt.

"Jesus Christ," I shudder, my body instantly tensing with the pressure. She's clenching and stretching around me and I want to scream. A low, guttural groan of relief vibrates in my chest.

I shift my arms beneath her thighs, rolling them so that the backs of her knees are pushed into the crooks of my elbows. She's pinned and spread wide open for me. I start thrusting hard, pounding into her. Her hands grip my shoulder and the sexiest sounds fall from her lips.

I watch her face because fuck. She's gorgeous. Her long lashes flutter and her full lips are parted, bliss etched on her face.

I'm lost in her, in the pleasure that is only part of it. She's everything, all I can see, all I breathe, all I think about. Everything with her is more than it's ever been.

My body hums against hers, I want to make her cum, I want her to scream my name and clench around me, strangling my cock.

I fuck into her harder, nailing her to the door. I feel her legs start to shake and it ignites me further. I slow my hips but don't stop, I want to watch her, to be able to really see her. Instead of fast, I go deep, pushing myself up into her slowly but so deep it makes her twitch.

Her eyes look panicked as I feel her start to shake. The pressure on my dick is so good I start to feel overwhelmed. I lean forward and bite down on her shoulder to muffle the sounds I'm starting to lose control over. My canines release and she whines loudly.

"Fuck, that's it, baby," I whisper as she cums, her eyes rolling back and a deep groan pushes past her lips. My name repeated over and over in her moans.

I need to cum, the pressure is too much, I can't take it anymore. I start pushing fast and deep into her, letting the spasms from her orgasm massage me tightly. My wolf is frantic, my eyes focus in on her neck, watching her delicate skin pulse as she takes frantic breathes. I want to sink my teeth into her, to put my mark in her skin, forever.

Her whimpers in my ear drive me fucking insane as I release deep inside of her. I grunt and cuss with every violent twitch of my cock.

She lays her face against my chest, taking heaving breaths.

"Lincoln, that was amazing" her voice wavers.

I can barely hum a response, the room is still spinning. Just as I press a kiss to her forehead that door shakes. A loud knock pounding from the other side makes us both go wide-eyed.

"Linc!" Cam yells from behind the door and I pull her away, quietly placing her on the bed before going back and opening the door a tiny sliver.

"Are you ready?"

"For what?"

He looks at me like I'm an idiot.

"Dinner...remember? You told Lord Myron that we would eat with him and his beloved..."

"Shit... I completely forgot about that!"

"Well, get ready, I'm going to go get Mags and Jo, we have about fifteen minutes."

"I, uh... I'll get Jo."

He raises his brows and smirks but wisely walks away without saying anything. I slam the door closed and turn back to a horrified Josephine.

"I was so focused on leaving that meeting that I wasn't really paying attention to what I was agreeing to, we have a dinner invitation."

"I need to get back to my room and get changed! I'm sure I look like a frazzled mess!"

"You look beautiful. Go get ready and I'll come get you."

A blush creeps over her cheeks as I step forward and pull her against me. I don't want to let her go. I wanted to keep her here with me, in my bed, wrapped up in each other for the rest of the night. Truthfully, I could use a quick nap and another round.

"After this is over I want you in my bed," I groan against her mouth and she whimpers. I don't think I'll ever get used to that sound.

"Give me five minutes." she whispers as she pulls herself out of my grip. I watch her scoop her clothes off of the ground and dress quickly. Her movements are fast and flustered. The smile that pulls at my mouth is unstoppable. Everything about her is endearing to me.

When she reaches the door she turns back, looking at me for a moment, the same sort of reluctance I feel is clear on her face, she doesn't want to go.

"Five minutes," she says quietly as she pulls her bottom lip between her teeth.

"I'll be there in four."

Want more of The Fairytales? Read 5 completed books in this series, plus get access to over 30 adult romance titles on my Patreon (patreon.com/MyrandaRae) !

Updates weekly: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

--