Who are you?

**Narrator**

"Hana.."

The man with a blue hair and blue eyes, wearing a blue coat, slowly opened his eyes and found himself inside a moving van.

"Captain, are you okay?" The blonde girl asked him. The man she called captain tried to get up but it feels like his whole body is sore. "Awashima. How's everything. Hnn.." He asked as he groans. "Fushimi is there to take care of everything. He's clearing the island now." Awashima answered. The man held his abdomen and noticed that there's no wound there. "Wait. As far as I know I have a wound here." Then he snapped out of his thoughts. "Awashima, did you see anyone in the area where you found me?" he asked. Awashima thought for a moment and replied. "No, Captain. As far as we checked the area, we didn't see anyone before we found you."

"Who could that be?"

"Captain, were here at the headquarters." Awashima said. She helped the Captain stand up and assisted him in walking. "Please sit down Captain." Awashima said to the Captain and she started preparing some tea for him. "Shouldn't you rest for now Captain?" The Captain didn't reply and started to boot the computer in front of him. "I can't. Because of this event, The Gold King will definitely be restless. He will make his move to investigate what happened with the Red King and the Colorless King, also now that the Silver King showed up all of a sudden and disappeared at the same time."

There was silence after that. Then a knock broke that silence. "Captain, it's me. Fushimi."

"Come in." The Captain replied. "You're quick. How's the clearing?" He asked.

"Tch. You think so little of me." Fushimi clicked his tongue. "Anyway, Captain, I brought some reports." The Captain set all papers in front him aside. Then Fushimi set the plasma monitor and showed the images that they were able to gather after the war between HOMRA and Scepter 4. "Here are the damages that were done. And we already talked to the Admin of the school and will start the repair next week." Fushimi stated. The Captain is still quiet while looking at the pictures. He suddenly remembered something when he saw the picture of the big crater where he and the Red King, Suoh Mikoto, fought.

"Fushimi, do we have an aerial footage of the time before Awashima found me in the crater?" He asked. Fushimi was about to ask when Awashima cut them off. "I'm sorry, Captain. But an important message arrived. The Gold King is missing." Fushimi and the Captain looked at her surprised. The Captain stood up and left his desk. "We'll continue later Fushimi."

Fushimi just looked at him when the aerial footage that he's requesting already popped up on the monitor. Fushimi's brows furrowed when he saw someone near the crater. He tried to look closer and he saw a girl, a student of that school. She walked closely to the captain and tried to heal the Captain. Fushimi's eyes widened when he saw what happened. "A Strain? She ran off." And the aerial footage stopped at the moment where the girl run off. "Now let's see who you are." Fushimi zoomed the footage but the face wasn't captured. Fushimi's brows furrowed more and turned off the footage.

****Meanwhile****

"What? But where did he go?" Nanami asked the assistant of her father. "I'm sorry Milady, but the Gold King didn't say anything. He just left this note for you." The assistant replied. Nanami took the letter slowly and looked at it with sad eyes. "Father." Then she looked back to the assistant and bowed her head a bit. "Thank you." And then she left.

Nanami went to her room and opened the letter that her father left for.

Nanami,

I'm sorry if I didn't tell you sooner.

My time is about to come. Soon a new Gold King will arrive. I wish you could have accepted my powers and become my clansman so that you could succeed me.

I understand why you declined it. Of course, I, as your father would like to you to have a normal life.

But, things are not normal for the likes of us. There are obstacles ahead of you and I know you can overcome those.

Your abilities are beautiful; however, it can be scary too. So use them right.

If you need help, Scepter 4 is there. They are a good ally. They will help you in case that you're in trouble.

Again, I'm sorry my child.

Tears started to roll down from Nanami's cheeks. She just couldn't help but cry. "Father." Nanami bursted in tears and slumped herself on the bed and cried and cried. After hours of hours of crying, Nanami fell asleep and fall into a slumber.

She dreamt of something. An event that happened a long time ago. But it was not very clear. Everything is blurred except for her. She dreamt of herself falling deep into the water. Drowning and bleeding. She tried to swim but her body won't move at all.

"Help..."

Then suddenly she saw a hand that tried to reach for her. She tried to reach for the hand and was able to grab it. She felt herself being pulled up but before she could get out of the water, she saw a reflection of a boy. The boy is the one who's pulling her up.

"Who are you?" She thought.

She suddenly heard a voice saying "Hana.." but it was a bit garbled.

"What?"

But before she could get out of the water, she felt herself drowning again.

"No!! Wait!! Help me!!"

Then everything went pitch black.

************************

In Ashinaka High School.

Fushimi Saruhiko, one of the right hand man of Scepter 4's Captain, is in the crater where Suoh Mikoto and The Captain fought. He kept walking, walking, and stopped. His foot bumped on something and when he looked down it's a shiny and round. "Huh?" Fushimi kneeled down and picked up the shining round thing. It's a bracelet, it has an oval shaped gold in the middle, and at the back a name is engraved. "Kukojoji. Hmmm...Sounds familiar." Fushimi mumbled. Then he stood up and the bracelet still in his hands.

*************************************************************************************

A/N:

Again, another chapter for you guys!! Please enjoy.

Comment | Feedback | Vote

These are very much appreciated.

Thank you and enjoy reading.