A victory to mourn.

The 2 Kings couldn't believe what just happened and they looked back to Nanami.

"Munakata-san!" Shiro called out to the Blue King.

"We have to save Nanami!" Munakata replied. Shiro bit his lip and took a deep breath. "Okay. Let's go." The Silver King replied.

And they tried to run towards Nanami but one debris after another keep on falling down. But these didn't stop Munakata, until he's were able to close their gap to her. Shiro opened his umbrella for a barrier while Munakata is trying to save Nanami.

"Nanami..." Munakata held his hand out to her. "Let's go. You've done enough." He said.

Nanami looked at him and on his hands with a sad eyes.

"I'm sorry Munakata-san...I must finish this... It all started with the Slate and it will all end with the Slate." Nanami said. "Its not safe here. The sword is coming down and I can't stop it anymore." She added.

"But Nanami... If you don't... You'll..." Munakata's voice started to shake. "D-die..."

Nanami faintly smiled but as she do, tears started to rolls down from the corner of her eyes to her cheeks.

"If I do... Then you will die... Everyone will die... Plus your sword is falling. Please..." Nanami tried to make Munakata go but she was cut off with a kiss.

Her eyes were wide with the sudden action of the Blue King. But she eventually closed her eyes and gave in with the Blue King's kiss. When their lips parted, they stared at each other's eyes.

"Please... Save yourself... Reisi..." Nanami faintly smiled as she said his name. Munakata thought that can't just leave Nanami here and let her die while he saved himself. Nanami is the only person she cared the most.

"Nanami... I can't..." Munakata said.

"Munakata-san! Please hurry up, this place is falling apart, and the Green Sword is falling down..." Shiro warned him.

Munakata clenched his fist. He looked at Nanami who's still smiling at him. Munakata bit his lip and then hugged Nanami for the last time. "I love you." He whispered to Nanami and left off with Shiro. Just in time, Kuro arrived and used his abilities to help them escape from the rumbling place.

Nanami's eyes just followed them as they flew off and same with Munakata. Until one of them is out of sight.

Nanami just dropped her hands then covered her face and dropped to her knees.

"I love you too..." She cried.

The Slate cracked and the Green Sword of Damocles completely fell down.

Making the entire place fall apart, created a big crater on the upper ground and the place was filled with boulders, debris and blocks of the road.

SCEPTRE4  was able to evacuate all people living in the area. All members of the JUNGLE were apprehended. And the rest of the people who fought with them that was injured were treated.

Munakata standing by the crater. His sword still up in the sky. He looked up and it slowly disappeared.

"I feel like my life was spared because of her." Munakata mumbled. "Nanami..." She clenched his fist. A King as prideful as he is, never show weakness. But this time is different. He is no longer a King. All the his powers and abilities had disappeared. And since everything's ended... He finally showed his weakness.

Munakata broke down into tears, falling on his knees with his fist clenched on the ground.

"Nanami!!" He screamed. And he continued to cry.

Awashima and Fushimi whose a bit far behind him, can't do anything but just held their head down and sympathize with Munakata.

Shiro and Kuro standing from afar with Neko crying beside them.

Anna, the Red King, most often than not doesn't show any emotion, is now shedding tears.

The moment of victory is supposed to be a joyful one. But this victory is not. As soon as the news spread with the people involved in the mission, they couldn't jump for joy. And everyone thought that this is not the moment to celebrate their victory but to mourn for someone who saved them all.

==~~==