The Visit

"Who said something about protecting? I'm not a child?!" Nanami rant and she unpack her clothes and put them into her closet. Nanami moved out of Mihashira Tower and got an apartment near school. Only the Usagi knew where she is. She just wanted to get away from that creepy and weird captain of Scepter 4.

"I will never let him manipulate my life, now that he knows who I am. Arggghh!!!" Nanami snapped and threw some of her stuff on the floor while she's panting. "He's pissing me off!!" She stood up then went to the balcony. Her unit is on the 25th floor to get a good view of Tokyo.

She took a deep breath and exhaled. "That's relaxing. I better calm down and I have school tomorrow. Which is a good thing." She stretched her arms up as if she's reaching for the sky. "I still want.to know what's your secret father. I hated it when you leave me in the dark like this."
She mumbled to herself while looking up.

The next morning,

"Good morning Nana-chan!! How's your cold?" Kukuri greeted Nanami as soon as she sat on her desk. "I'm perfectly okay now, thank you for asking Kukuri." She replied while smiling then she looked away and thought "They really used a normal excuse." Then she was taken back to reality when Kukuri sat beside her and gave her some.notebooks.

"Here Nana-chan, I took down notes for you." Kukuri said. Nanami bowed her head and thanked her. "Oh you don't know how much I need these Kukuri. Thank you so Much!!" Nanami hugged her happily. "Oh by the way, Nana-chan, I heard that there's a new.adviser for our class and he will teach social studies and history." Kukuri stated.

Nanami stopped cuddling her and just looked at her. "Oh really?" Kukuri nodded. "You better..." Kukuri got cut off when someone knocked on the door and went straight in the middle. "Please stand up everyone and greet." Someone announced then everyone stood up and greeted the new arrival a 'Good Morning!'.

Nanami didn't bother to look who arrived and just went to the flow. "Okay, class let me introduce you to your new homeroom adviser. He'll be teaching History and Social Studies." One teacher introduced the new one. "Sensei. The floor is yours."

He pushed his glasses up from the bridge of his nose and looked up to everyone. "Good morning. I am Munakata Reisi. Your adviser. Nice to.meet you all." Everyone started to mumble and most of the girls started giggling among their selves. Nanami froze when she heard the name. She slowly averted her eyes in front and her eyes widened in disbelief.

Nanami slammed her hands on her table and stood up furiously. "THIS CANT BE POSSIBLE!! YOU?!" she pointed at Munakata. The other Sensei nervously laughed. "Now, now, class, Kokujoji, please calm down. Munakata just creepily smiled at her and Nanami felt a shiver down to her spine. "This is the worst." She thought and sighed in defeat.

"Okay, I leave them Munakata-sensei to you." The other.sensei said and stepped out of the room. Munakata bowed his head and looked at everyone and again gave them his creepy smile. "I wanted to produce great future leaders so let me start with those who have poor academic ratings. Kokujojo Nanami, I will see you after class. Okay?" He stated. Nanami wasn't able to say a word and just frowned and glared at.Munakata.

After school, Nanami took her stuff immediately and ran towards the exit, but her efforts were futile. For the Blue King prepared some backups. Awashima is waiting right in front of the exit. "We knew you'd run, Nanami-san." She stated while her hands are crossed in front of her big chest. Nanami took a step backward and tried to think of some excuse. "Ahh...uhmmm...A-Awashima-san...I was...uh..." Awashima walked closer to Nanami and grabbed her wrist. "Let's go. He's waiting." She dragged her and Nanami wasn't able to do anything.

Nanami found herself in Munakata's office. Sitting on a couch across Munakata's desk. Awashima was standing near the door while Munakata was standing in front of the huge glass window and was staring outside. "Thank you for visiting me here Nanami-chan. I thought you'd run away."

Nanami gave Munakata a deadly glare and stated, "Visited? She dragged me here!!" Nanami shouted and pointed Awashima. "And no, I was really trying to run away from you!!! You creep!!!" Nanami stood up and attempted to ran towards the door but suddenly, some kind of a barrier surrounded the room. Nanami jolted back upon touching the barrier. She turned around to face Munakata who's looking at her direction now.

"Can't you just leave me alone?! I want a normal life!!" Nanami exclaimed. Munakata just looked at her blankly. "You are in grave danger. Don't you know that?" He asked with a monotonous voice. "Oh yeah, I definitely know because you are the danger in my life!" Nanami sarcastically answered. "Now if you please remove your barrier." She added.

"Don't you want to know your father's secret?" He challengingly asked Nanami. She froze upon hearing Munakata's challenge. There were seconds of silence. "No. I don't need to know." Munakata smirked. "Secrets of who you really are?" Nanami clenched her fist and gritted her teeth. "No." She mumbled. "Who your real parents are?" Munakata kept taunting her. Nanami has started shivering in anger. "I said NO!!!" the blue barrier that Munakata created started to crack. Awashima looked at the crack
"She did that?" She asks herself.

"He's my father. My only family. I don't need anything else." Tears started to flow from Nanami's cheeks. Then the crack from the barrier grew wider and completely broke the barrier. Nanami wiped the tears from her eyes and looked straight to Munakata. "I'm sorry Munakata-san. I mean sensei, if you would excuse me." Nanami strode off from the room slamming the door close.

Munakata maintained the emotionless face he had and then pushed his glasses up. Awasima walked closer to his desk. "Captain, don't you think you pushed her too far?" She asked. Munakata smirked and looked back to the window where he saw Nanami running. "No. It won't take long before she realizes it."

*******************--**---**************